Lost Heart

THIS IS NOT A STAND-ALONE BOOK.
[Those of you who did not want a sequel, you are not obliged to read this ♥]

S U M M A R Y

One year later Skylar Anderson, enrolled in Philadelphia College of Arts, has nothing more to worry about other than dozing off between classes.

And her might-just-be crumbling relationship with her boyfriend--Caden Miller.

Long-distance relationship wasn't what Skylar had been looking forward to. Not when her boyfriend was once again finding it a little too hard to not go back to his old ways. Old, secretive ways with the mysterious New York gangs.

It's like they all say: once a gang leader, always a gang leader.

Or a liar. Both of them works.

New secrets once more brewing to the surface, with a past that was better left buried. Not to forget, the police department was also searching for Blake Matthews--who, unfortunately (or not) had escaped the prison bars.

There was so much Skylar thought she knew, but she didn't. So much that's been left in the dark.
And secrets always have a way of coming out.

After all, what's a life without some lies?

•••••

This book is dedicated to all of you with serious trust issues.
Because it's about to get a whole lot worse 

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. DON'T COPY OR PLAGIARIZE IT. CORRECTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WARMHEARTEDLY WELCOMED.

Copyright © 2022 by Crystal7016

All Rights Reserved.

Xoxo,
Crystal 🌿

Xoxo,Crystal 🌿