Ch. 7

Published on: 11/26/19

Words: 2,144

Raina POV

As Harry and I landed, I saw Slytherin's looking at me angrily while Gryffindors congratulated Harry. I didn't care much. I tapped Harry's shoulder and he turned to me. I smiled and extended my hand "Good catch," I said and he smiled at me too and shook my hand "Good throw," he replied. I laughed at but and hugged him. "See you around," I said went to Draco, who, by the way, looked pissed as fuck. "What?" I asked him while smiling. "Why'd you do that?" he asked me angrily "Well, for one, it was fun. And two, why would I let you try and get him in trouble just because you started a fight that you can't finish." He knew I was right so he dropped it and we watch as Snape and McGonagall made their way towards the class. "Harry Potter," McGonagall called and then Snape spoke up too "Raina Malfoy," Harry and I went to our Head of House and then we followed them into the school. We were heading towards the Defence Against the Dark Arts class. McGonagall went in first and asked to borrow 'Wood'. I was confused 'Is she planning on used wood to punish Harry?' Neva asked and I just shrugged. Then a student came out and I understood that the kid's last name was Wood. Then the three of them left. Snape went in next and asked for Flint 'What the fuck is wrong with these people's names. First Wood and now Flint,' Neva was getting irritated about there names very quickly. "Raina, this is Marcus Flint, captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team. Flint, I have your new beater," (let's pretend there were missing a beater) Flint looked at me and then nodded to Snape. "Alright, training starts next week. I'll tell you when," he said and went inside to his class. Since Snape and I were outside, I saw Wood also come back to class.

"Professor Snape, how do you know that I will be a good beater?" I asked him and he looked at me with his icy glare "I saw you hit that Remembrall away from my window and sent it straight for McGonagall's window. If it wasn't for Potter, then the ball would have gone through her window," "Professor, I refuse to be apart of the team if we are going to win by cheating and sending people to the hospital. Slytherin might be my house but I refuse to stoop to their level," I said firmly while looking straight in his eyes. "There may be hope for you, yet," he said and left while I walked to my next class since the bell was going to ring soon.

I went to the fourth floor, where I was told that there was going to be my lesson today. Once there I saw only one huge painting like the ones covering the common rooms. It looked at me and said "Name?" I spoke my name "Raina Malfoy," the painting nodded and I went in. Once inside, I noticed how it looked like a common room. There were places to sit and books on shelves all around the room. There was a window that leads to the balcony and a door on the far side of the room. I opened it and noticed how it looked like a training ground. I went in and changed into some more comfortable clothes, suited for training. As I waited for Dumbledor, I let out Neva and she started practicing her aiming at a target. After half an hour, I decided to practice myself so I took control again and summoned my whips. I made ice targets that moved and started practicing trying to hit them with my whips. After half an hour, I had gotten better and I noticed that there was only half an hour til classes finished. I decided that now would be a good time to create contracts with my keys and see if any of them were good at hand-to-hand combat. I summoned the dragon carved box and let some ice magic go through it. It opened up and I took out the keys. I went through them all and noticed how they all looked different. They all had the picture of a dragon tail with its element color on it. One, in particular, caught my attention. It was a black key with the Dragon's tail having blue markings. "Open! Gate of the chaos dragon! Acnologia!" as bright light surround me and when it went away a man with blue hair and markings on his body stood in front of me. He had a dark cloak covering most of his body, so all in all, dude looked scary as fuck.