Prologue

I met Armani’s uncle, Uncle Sid, when I was 15 years old. I am Kuya Armani’s younger sister, and I was born in the same year.

For some reason, I have an uncommon longing for a person who, even if he only fills you with his gaze, will make you feel so excited because he is so attractive that you will want to strip in front of him.

We are distantly related to one another.

During that time period, he was 35 years old, and I was a young girl who wanted to be applauded by the audience in order for them to recognize my physical beauty, academic accomplishments, and artistic ability. I’m really excellent at playing the piano, actually.

The kiss on my cheeks from Uncle Sid gave me butterflies in my stomach as blood rushed up to my cheeks. "It’s a pleasure to meet you, Penelope," he added.

"It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sid," I murmured, and his eyes widened as he took in what I had said. With an uncomfortable expression on his face, Kuya Armani rubbed the back of my head.

Kuya Armani is married with one child, Armstrong, who is his sole son.

While Freign’s sister is Forchess, and Kuya Law is merely Rence, Freign’s mother is Forchess.

"I’m sad to hear of our youngest Kuya Sid’s passing. That’s all there is to it. " Kuya mumbled something, and then he wrapped his arm around my shoulders as Sid grinned at me. I have a grinning that I can’t explain, and I’m not sure whether it means anything else or has any other significance.

Despite the fact that I’m only a youngster, I’m angered by what he said to me for some reason that I can’t explain to anybody.

I have a mature physical appearance. My height is five-eighths of an inch, and no one ever refers to me as "young" since I appear to be rather mature.

The moment he heard Forchess sobbing, Kuya Armani bolted and abandoned us in the garden of the house. I sighed and rolled my eyes a little.

"I am not a child in any way. Please stop referring to me as a child! " Standing in front of him, I let out an obnoxious groan of distaste. He snorted and grabbed the bridge of my nose. When his flesh came into contact with mine, I flinched.

So, what do you want me to call you? "How are you, young lady?" He invited me to sit on his thigh and brought me in close to him. For the first time in my life, I had a chill running down my spine. I've never felt anything like this before, and it's interesting to me.

"However, you still have a relative you don’t see, and they’re just like you," says the other. I pushed myself to get off Sid’s leg and sat in front of him, my back against his. What is it about them that makes them treat me like a child all the time? That irritates me.

I am quite aware that I am considerably different from them! Then please refrain from comparing myself to other individuals that I have never met before. Okay, so I despise comparing things, "I inquired, and now my juvenile side has been exposed as he is playing a joke on me. He grinned and gently massaged the back of my neck. His eyes were glistening, and he gave me a kind grin. What a sultry smile you have.

"You’re a little girl; take things carefully." It was given to me as counsel, and all I did was shake my head and pull out my snout. I am not a young lady in my early twenties. I’m a strong young lady. I want to be elderly, free, and able to do anything I like!

I pledge to you that when I grow up and become a lady, I will not let you down. I said something, and it appears as though I am nagging in front of him. I noticed a glimmer of desire in his eyes, but it quickly faded away, and for a brief period, he wrapped his arms around me securely.