Chapter 1

Y/N POV

Today was the first day at my new school, karasuno high. I transferred from nekoma high because I had a bad representation there, I didn't do anything though. My older brother was a troublemaker and everyone just assumed that I was the same and stayed away from me. I'm going to karasuno tomorrow for a fresh start.

Time skip~

*Beep beep beep* *beep beep beep* I hit my phone so it will shut up. I get up, do my morning routine and leave. When I made it to school I noticed that the school was a little smaller than my old school so I though that it would be easy to find my classes.
I was wrong and got lost. Soon I found the principals office and he told me where to go.

I forgot where to go, then this very beautiful girl a 3rd year I think, came up to me. "Hello I am Kiyoko Shimizu the men's volleyball manager I was wondering if you would like to be the assistant manager?" she asked. She was really pretty and thought was she asking me out of so many 1st years I felt special." I am L/N F/N and would be glad to be manager but I have a favor to ask" I told her. " What is it ?" She asked. "Can you help me find my next class I'm new here and need help finding where to go" I said . I showed her my schedule and she showed me where my class was. People kept staring at me and talking. When we arrived at my classroom she said "I'll come get you at  your last class and take you to the gym". "Okay thank you " I said as we waved each goodbye.

Time skip~

My last class felt like it was never going to end.
*ding* The bell finally rang and I just shoved my books and papers in my bag and waited for Kiyoko. She arrived and we walking to the gym. While walking I tripped  and almost fell but Kiyoko saved me. "Ahh I'm sorry I owe you one" I said. "You don't owe me one you already helped me" she said reassuring me. " how" I asked her, "how did I help her" I thought. She smiled and said "I can tell that you would be a great manager for  karasuno." I was speechless, all I could think of saying was "thank you I will try my best" I smiled an realized we were in front of the gym. Before opening the door she said "watch out".Why should I watch out, will a volleyball hit my face I thought.

When we walked in and I saw a volleyball coming our way I pulled Kiyoko and retrieved the volleyball. Everyone stoped and stared at Kiyoko and I. I blushed in embarrassment then all of a sudden two guys started running at us. I froze, when a guy with brown hair grabbed their shirts holding them back. Kiyoko grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of the team. "Guys the is L/N F/N and she's on trail basis as the new manager". They introduced themselves back, after I said "it was nice meeting you". "You too" they all said.

They went back to practicing while I was given papers to sign. Kiyoko told me about being the manager and what I would do. I saw in the corner of my eye two of the volleyball guys watching us and freaking out about something.

Nishinoya POV

"L/N-Chan and Kiyoko-Chan look so cute together" I said. " Noya we hit the jackpot" Tanaka said. "Yeah we did" I said while practically drooling. Just looking at Y/N could make anyone blush.( A/N you are very Beautiful so don't think your ugly 🥺) Her curves and her hair with that body and face or how she also knows how to play volleyball! She's perfect maybe even better than Kiyoko-Chan. I thought " We must protect her at all costs!" I said while Tanaka agreed. I don't know why but I don't like Tanaka looking at her, which is weird because we look at women together all the time but I never feel this way about it. Suddenly my something hit my head hard and I fell to the floor and blacked out.

A/N sorry if this wasn't that good I'm new to writing on wattpad and if there is mistakes I'm sorry. This is my first book on wattpad so I hoped you enjoyed chapter one more coming soon :)
800 words