Chapter 3

Y/N POV

Noya was walking me home. There was an awkward silence so, I tried to think of something to start a conversation. "Thank you for walking me home" I said. "You said that when we first left" Noya responded. "Sorry" I told him, "it's fine, so how to you like karasuno so far?" He asked me. "It's great, everyone treats me way better than my other school.". "WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU!" He yelled. I was surprised by his action and just froze.
"I'm sorry" he said while going in for a hug. It weird how we are the same height. People usually put their head on top of mine but, for him his is next to mine. Perfect for me. My old memories started coming back though. How people ignored me, talked behind my back, spreading rumors,eta. There was one person who was there with you kenma. You started crying. "I'm so sorry I didn't know that I would make you cry!" Nishinoya said. "I'm not crying because of you yelling at me" I said reassuring him. "Then why are you crying" he asked curiously but still concerned. "Just some old memories" I said. He pulled away from the hug and put his hand on my shoulders, putting his eyes staring straight at yours.
" I promise I'll tell you another time, I don't think I'm ready yet" you said and sighed. "It okay! I understand, but please tell me soon okay?" He said worried. "Okay, just don't tell anyone" I told him. "Don't worry I won't" he said.

Nishinoya POV

I'm really worried about y/n. What did she mean by treated me? If anyone gave my precious y/n a hard time I will make them pay! We started walking again and started talking about other things. Did you know that y/n's favorite color was y/f/c! She played volleyball her whole life and stoped last year because she wasn't accepted. Rude, y/n is great at everything she does but volleyball she was amazing. I remember when I saw at her game once she could do everything, spikes, sets, retrieving. You name it she was amazing at it.
We talked the whole way to her house. Its a coincidence that she lives a street down from mine.
"I'm afraid that this is where we part Nishinoya-sempai " she said. AHH! She called me Sempai. Play it cool yuu.
"It was my pleasure f/n-sempai! Also call me by my first name for now on".  A little tint of pink came across y/n's face. She opened her door but walked up to me and kissed my cheek. My face instantly turned red, hers as well."That's my thank you goodbye yuu-sempai" she said as walking in her house and closing her door. I almost fainted a girl just kissed my cheek. What's more special about it is that the kiss was from f/n-sempai. I am never washing my cheek again! I skipped home humming and smiling.

Time skip~ (still in noya's pov)

When I while trying to do my homework, but I couldn't all I could think about was y/n-sempai and have she kissed me.All of a sudden I got a text from Tanaka.

From: best bro 😎
To: you
Are you mad at me :(

From: you
To: best bro 😎
No why :(

From: best bro 😎
To: you
When I came in to check on you and l/n-sempai you looked at me like you were going to kill me :(
Read

I didn't know what to say. I was mad because I wanted to be just me and her? I not sure why I was mad to be honest. I just wanted her to me and me only. Not even Tanaka. If anyone tries to touch my y/n they're going to pay the death penalty!

A/N 💀💀💀
This isn't a yandere book.
Sorry about the update schedule I just have a lot of tests and work to do so it's harder for me to write as often I want to. But I have a TikTok it's @_tsukishimaswife_ 
703 words :)