Chapter 6

A/N~ The picture doesn't have anything to do with the story I thought it was funny that's all.

Y/N POV

Karasuno lost. "I'm sorry y/n" Nishinoya and Tanaka said with teary eyes. I smiled and said "I'm happy that you guys lost" "you wanted us to loose" Tanaka asked while nishinoya stayed quiet. "Yes and no. Since you guys lost you can show them that your better at the tournaments and show how much better you guys can get just by training in that little of time. But if you guys won then you won and I would still be happy. Don't forget I love you guys and I know how amazing you guys are so I don't care if you win or loose because you already won in my book" I said. At the end at my speech I realized that the whole team was listening with teary eyes, even guys from the other team did.Tsukishima didn't but he had a small smirk. Then they came in for a group hug.

Kenmas pov

"I wish we had an awesome manager that says speeches like that" some of my teammates said. "I wish y/n said that to me" Lev said admiring y/n.
"She's okay I guess" I said "So you wouldn't mind if I take her?" Kuroo asked. What the fuck I like her and he knows it. "I'm guess that's a no, huh" Kuroo said a little disappointed."why do you need his permission" Lev asked. "Because he claimed her first" Kuroo told him. "What do you mean" I asked confused. "Well you did kiss-" "can I have my game back now" I interrupted him. " Who did kenma kiss" Lev asked loudly. I blushed "shut up" I said and left with my game. Since we had to wait on our next game.

Y/N POV

Nekoma's team said stuff about my speech which made me blush in embarrassment. "Can't you see that you are making y/n uncomfortable!" Tsukishima said. "Come on guys start running" Daichi said. They broke the group hug and were about to walk out.

"Kenma kissed who!" Lev said loudly enough for me and other to here. I blushed pretty hard when Kiyoko came up to me. "Are you okay, you look like a tomato" she said and laughed.
" I l-look l-like a to-tomato" I asked her blushed EVEN HARDER "you sort of did but now you look as red as a cherry" she laughed trying to get her words out. "I u-umm" I tried to get my words out but I was too embarrassed to. "You and kenma kissed" she whispers to me. I nodded for a while and said
" sorryKiyoko-sempaibutihavetogototherestroom"
I know I said it really fast but she smiled and said "okay". Then I walked to the restroom.

Kenmas pov

"Aww y/n-sempai looks so cute when she's flustered"
Lev said. I looked over and realized that she heard what Lev said. Her face almost looked like when we kissed. I saw her walking away and decided that I should go talk to her. " I'm going to the restroom" I said and speed walked to her.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. Our eyes locked for a bit, her eyes were so beautiful. Then I looked away and opened my arms. She was confused for a second then realized what I was doing. She came close and hugged me. My arms around her waist hers around my neck. I wouldn't Amit it but I missed our hugs. They're so warm and make me feel happy. In this moment time stopped and I wished it stayed like that. Then I saw Kuroo and Lev peeking at y/n and I.

Kuroo's pov

"I knew kenma didn't have to go to the bathroom" I said to Lev. "I want a hug from y/n-sempai" Lev said and frowned. I was staring at y/n ass when I saw kenma eyes widen in the corner of my eye. "Damn" I said "you don't need to curse" Lev said. "Kenma knows we are here" I told Lev. He looked surprised and looked at kenma. "Go away" kenma mouthed you us. Then Lev grabbed my wrist and dragged me back to the court. "Why were you surprised when I said kenma knew we were there" I asked him "Because I didn't know" he answered. "Didn't you know when I said damn?" I asked. "Oh, I though you were talking about y/n's butt" Lev said and giggled.

Y/N POV

"I'm sorry" I said about to cry "about what" he asked
"I left you" I said with a tear coming out. "Oh" he paused then continued "I understand why you did, you don't need to be sorry" he said reassuring me. "I missed you but we can still hangout and play video games together" he told me and broke away from our hug. He wiped my tear off my face." There's no need to cry f/n" he said. "I just didn't want you to think you weren't enough" I told him, his eyes widened in surprise and he hugged me again. " Like I said f/n I understand and I'm still your friend" he said. "best friend" I said " best friends forever" he said.

Flashback~~~~•\\\\•
"I'm so sorry Kozume" I said to him crying. "I understand f/n I'm still going to miss you though :(" kenma said. I hugged him. He blushed "f/n" he asked. "What" I said my voice cracking from my sadness. He broke our hug and looked at me in the eyes "I'm going to miss you very much f/n" he said "I am too Kozume" I said. "Can I kiss you" he asked and took me by surprise. I have always liked Kozume but didn't think he liked me back. "Ahh, I'm sorry those words just flew out of me mouth" he said.
"Yes" I said, he looked at me in surprise. Then slowly our faces became closer and closer. I could feel his warm breath on my skin, then in one swift motion our lips collided while his hands are on my waist and my arms around his neck.His lips felt so soft and amazing.We broke the kiss for air and kissed each other again and again. Our faces as red as a cherry. "I have to go" I said sadly. "One more hug" he asked I hugged him crying even more. "I love you f/n" he said "I love you too Kozume" I said. "Will I ever see you again" he asked "probably not in person" I said. "But we can still play "animal crossing together and maybe we could see each other on holidays" I said "I might be busy with practice" he said making me frown even more than I already was. "But no matter what we will still be best friends forever" "until we die" we used to say that to each other all the time before I had to go.I gave him a peck on the cheek and said "goodbye Kozume and thank you for being my best friend I love you". "Goodbye f/n I love you too and I'll always be grateful to have you as my best friend forever" we smiled at our cheesy goodbyes and left.

End of flashback~~~

3rd person pov

Kozume and y/n smiled at each other remembering their past. "We should go now" the girl said "yeah" the guy said. Holding hands walking down the hallway to the court. "Why are you holding hands with my previous y/n" Nishinoya asked. Kenma and y/n let go. Nishinoya grabbed y/n's other hand and walked her to the team. Whole kenma walked back to his team, both with blush on their faces.

"What was that all about" both kenma's and y/n's teams asked them.

A/N hoped you enjoyed I'm going to try and to post once or twice a week. If I made any mistakes please tell me so I can fix them! Thank you for reading~~~
1361 words