Chapter 2

Noya's POV

I woke up in the nurse's office with Y/N sleeping on the chair next to mine. She looks so calm and cute sleeping. I just wanna hold her in my arms while kissing her forehead. I got up and went in front of her making sure she wasn't awake and kissed her forehead. She's so beautiful and amazing.I was blushing really hard more than I usually do. But then her hand moved!!!??!??! I quickly went to the chair I was in and looked away. I wasn't sure if she saw what I did or not so I just kept quiet.

Y/N POV

I woke up from waiting for Nishinoya to wake up. I turned to see his ears red and was freaking out."Nishinoya are you okay? Do you feel hot?" I asked concerned. "N-no" he said. His voice cracked, I put my hand on his forehead. "Are you sure you're fine?" I asked "y-yes" he stuttered. I blushed realizing how close I was to him.

Noya's POV

She's so close to me. This is like the lucky pervy incident I've always dreamed about. Being a lucky little pervert. I look at her eyes, I've never noticed how beautiful her eyes were. Those E/C eyes suck you in. We stared at each other for awhile in silence. I look at her cheeks a tint of pink. Maybe if I pretend to have a fever and pass out I could- " Noya you're awake" I turned to see Tanaka. Idiot, does he not realize that me and Y/N were having a moment.
"He just woke up but I think he had a fever" Y/N said. Tanaka started coming closer to Y/N and I. "I'm fine" I said reassuring them. Tanaka needs to back off, I would have been on top of Y/N right now if it wasn't for him. "Are you sure?" Y/N asked. "Yes, thank you for waiting for me to wake up F/N" I said.
"Y-your welcome" she stuttered was she surprised that I  used her first name? Tanaka just stared at me was he also surprised? "Y/N since you waited for me I'll walk you home" I said. "Thank you" she said holding someone else back. "I brought your stuff" Tanaka said to me handing me my bag. "Thanks" I said. "Let's go Y/N" I said while grabbing her hand and dragging her away from Tanaka.

Kageyama POV

"Who's watching Noya?" I asked the volleyball team.
"Y/N" yamaguchi said. "Tanaka just went to check on them" Hinata said. "Poor poor y/n" tuski said "why would you let Tanaka go check on y/n with Noya" I said. Those idiots y/n is probably not having a very good time right now. "I'll go save y/n" hinata said. "Boke Hinata Boke" I said. Then Noya walked in with y/n. "sorry Y/N!" Mostly everyone said (tuski thought it was funny).

Y/N POV

I walked in the gym with Nishinoya. Then some of the volleyball members yelled "sorry y/n" . Why are they saying sorry because I had to watch Noya? "It's fine I didn't mind" I said. I looked down to my hand seeing that noya's hand was still intertwined with mine, no one noticed though. They were confused and concerned. "They didn't do anything to you did they?" Suga asked. "No why?" I asked. "Because they're like a big horny tornado" Hinata said. "Hey that's not true" Noya said. "Sorry Noya-Sempai" Hinata said. "He's not wrong though" tsuki said.
Which made me giggle. They stopped arguing and everyone just started laughing. In this moment I knew that I would have a great time at karasuno and that I got the fresh start I wanted.

A/N sorry that this chapter was short. I hoped you enjoyed. If I spelled something wrong then tell me.
Thank you. ☺️