Masquerade

Me and Luna began to get ready for the masquerade, I wore a red dress (i decide to change the dress so it looks like this now)

and put my hair In a messy bun.(Picture on top)i had blach heels and a black mask. Luna put some makeup on since I didn't know how to. She had on a bright yellow dress that came down her knees she had some light lipstick and eyeshadow.

"I have to go meet Neville" she said.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TOGETHER, NUNA FOR LIFE" She blushed.

"What's Nuna? " she asked after she got herself together.

"it's your ship name!" I shouted.

"OK fine HINNY!" she shouted so everyone can hear.

"Whats hinny?" I asked.

"you and Harry of course" I blushed and shovef her.

"SERIOUSLY LUNA, I'LL KILL YA"

"I'm sorry." she said "not" I heard her mutter. I decided to ignore her.

We slowly headed down the stairs. I hope no one recognizes me.

"it's okay I, your best friend from childhood can't recognize you."luna said as if she could read my mind. I gave her a weak smile.

Everybody stared as I came in but I'm only a few seconds everyone went back to what they were doing.

" hey"said a person, he had a suit on and a mask that looked exactly like mine but Grey.

" hi, who are you? "I asked.

" that's for me to know, and you to find out, "he said." who are you? "he asked.

" that's for me to know and you to never find out". I said with a smirk.

"Do you want to dance?" he asked.

"of course I would" I told him.

We danced all night and only stopped when we had to leave.

"who did you dance with all night" Luna asked

"I honestly don't know" "but I have a feeling it might be Harry".

"thats what I was thinking" Luna said.

HARRY POV:

I danced with Ginny all night, her ginger hair and brown eyes are not to be mistaken, or I just stare alot. Blaise wasn't in the best moods to go to the masquerade so he didn't, it was Christmas in 4 days, Blaise is going to stay and so is Ginny so I'm staying.

4 DAYS LATER

"It's Christmas!" Blaise shouted.

"yeah, yeah dude, merry Christmas" I said with a laugh.

"let's open our gifts" he suggested.

I replied with a simple okay while grabbing the first gift.

It was filled with pranking items from mom and dad they also got me books.

I got a broom from Blaise, and a hair clip from Luna. I was wondering why but then I saw a paper that said 'its for ginny'. I might have suspected it. 

I was starting to wonder if ginny got me anything, i knew she wouldnt get me anything but this tiny little feeling hoped she would get me something, i really dont know ehy she hated me so much.

Suddenly an owl flew into the dorm, it was holding a package with its beak, i grabbed it and gave the owl some money.

Inside there was a letter and, a bracelet? The letter said:

Dear Potter,

This is obviously ginny, im writing this to tell you about the Christmas present i bought for you, i hope you like it, i cant give you this in person because im spending the day with Ronald, Fred,  and George, Luna is also joining us because she's like family, and youre not . You might be wondering why the present is a bracelet, well thats because i have the other bracelet which makes us friends, i hope you like the present, i would write love ginny but nahhh i dont want to.

Yours truly: Weasley

Ps:write a letter back and i am not putting xxx.

I laughed as i read the lettet she did put xxx at the end and its hilarious, i decided to look at the bracelet.

It was beautiful its a silver bracelet with the antlers and a blue fake diamond as the head.

I immediately put it on, i wasnt planning on taking it off

Hey guys its meee, i just want to thank you all for all the reads and i hope you guys are enjoying the book, im planning on writing loads since its the winter break, so please give me some ideas on whats going to happen next chapter is going to be ginnys pov. So please leave ideas in the comment section and ill mention you.

Thank you

Ps:i want to start another story, any ideas?

Love: me xxxxx