Girls night..

"Hey?" I heard someone call out from the bed next to me.

"Luna I will smack you if you get any closer" I groaned as I moved around my bed.

"Get up you excuse of a sister, or ill eat your food!" A voice I recognized as Ron exclaimed. I hopped out of my bed and smacked the closest thing to me.

"Ow! Bloody hell!" Ron shrieked.

"It wasn't even you who got smacked Ron" Said the same voice from the very first beginning.

"I'm your best bloody friend, I feel your pain. I've been smacked by Ginny before" Rom told the other person. Wait a second?! Best friend???. I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them to see Harry and Ron stood right in front of me, but Harry had a red hand mark on his right cheek!.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry Harry, I thought you were Ron" I apologized while observing his cheek. 

"Its quite alright Ginny I'm fine, honestly" Harry said with that breath taking smile of his. Wait a damn minute.. Since when does Harry James Potter have a breath taking smile?. God I really need a girls night.

"What's a girls night?" Ron asked.

"Why are you asking?" I asked confused.

"You just said, and I quote, ' Since when does Harry James Potter have a breath taking smile?. God I really need a girls night.' So what's that?" He asked. Did I just say that out loud? I looked at Harry and noticed he was nearly as red as the Gryffindor common room!.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really exhausted I didn't mean it" I quickly made up an excuse. I heard him mumble an 'oh' and decided to answer Ron's question. "A girls night is when you spend the night with the girls".

"Oh cool! Anyways. Luna wants you, I think she also mentioned something about going to Hogsmeade with Cho, hermione and you?" Ron said as him and harry left the room. I decided to get up and dress into an okay outfit.

I

looked fine, I hurried down the hall and saw Luna waiting in the common room.