THE question

Yay another chapter i decided to actually sit and write this since i got a bit tierd of studying like why do i have two tests on a monday next week?? So enjoy this.

Ginny's pov:

Everyone has been acting really weird around me like its scary and harry and luna are full on ignoring me for the past week , did i do anything wrong im so confused blaise is giving me genuine smiles, even the teachers are avoiding me they avoid any questions in lessons, i even wrote a letter to mom and i didnt get anything back. Am i a bad person?. I decided i would talk to them i was currently in the library studying and in the corner of ny eye i could see harry, blaise and luna whispering in the corner of the library room. I walked up to them.

"did i do anything wrong or anything to upset you guys?" i asked.

All i got was stares from the three of them.

"IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG THEN IM SORRY" I shouted i was in tears now i was on the floor with tears flowing from my eyes. I stood up again.

"Fine, avoid me as much as you want but remember this, ill avoid you too" i told them as some tears rolled down my cheek.

I took my books from the table i was sitting on and left.

Is it bad that i was upset, am i overreacting or am i just not good enough for them? I actually meant what i said about me going to ignore them.

"hey, look im sorry" admitted luna when she found me on the astronomy tower.

"w-why though? " i asked with a cracked voice i couldnt help ignoring her.

"youll find out soon" she simply said.

"i want to find out why the whole school is ignoring me" i said.

"i cant tell you" she admitted.

"but what i can tell you is that im really really sorry" she said.

"its going to take more than a sorry, you have been ignoring me for a week" i said.

"what do you want me to do then?" she asked.

"tell me why everyone has been ignoring me" i said i was literally so tempted to know.

"fine follow me" she said.

I followed her for a while until i realised where we were headed to.

"Luna why are we going to the room of requirements ?" i asked.

"you wanted to know right? " she asked.

"yeah" i replied.

"well go in" she said

"fine"

I slowly walked infront of the empty wall thinking of wanting to know why everyone was ignoring me. Suddenly, a door appeared. I slowly opened the door. The room was filled with hogwarts students the first person i saw was Professer Dumbledore he gave me a small paper and a grin i opened the small paper and it said go to professor McGonagall i walked to professor McGonagall and she gave me another tiny paper it said Go to Cho i walked over to her and took the paper it said go to hermione i did that from person to person until i reached Ron i took the paper from him it said slowly walk over to the curtain i didnt even notice there was a giant red curtain that parted the room i walked over to it, it slowly began to open behind it stood harry potter he was holding a bouquet of roses.

"ginevera Weasley will you-will you go on a date with me, and im really sorry for ignoring you everyone was ignoring you because it was part of the plan since we didnt want anyone to tell you when you began crying in the library my heart broke i swear if you havent left i would have helped you, please go out with m-"he poured out.

"yes"i said with a smile as i cut him off.

"please give me a-wait wait what did you say?" he asked confused.

"i said yes you doofus" i said with a laugh about to run over and hug him.

I ran over to him and wrapped my legs around his torso and put my arms arpund his neck "yes i said yes" i said once again, i felt him hug me back and suddenly everyone started clapping. I nearly forgot everyone was standing in the room.

"YES, HINNY IS SAILING" A voice shouted.

"shut up, luna" i said as i let go of harry and turned around.

"how did you know it was me?" she asked with a laugh.

"who else would shout something as stupid as that?" i asked.

"harry doesnt seem to think hinny is stupid" she said with a smirk.

I turned around to see a red-faced harry and i mean it. He was blushing so hard.

"so whens the date?" i asked.

"7 pm tomorrow, wear something simple" he said.

"dont worry i will" i said.

We both stood there smiling like idiots until we all had to go back to our dorms.

"CONGRATS" was all i heard for the next hour i was so tierd.i could literally fall asleep standing at this point.

I threw myself on my bed and thought one final thought before drifting of to a deep sleep.

I did fall for the arrogant toe-rag.

Hey guys the next chapter will be the date :) please leave questions in the comments :)