News

Ginny's pov:

"Ginny Ginny Ginny" i heard Luna saying while jumping on me.

"What now?" i asked with a mean tone. I am not a morning person.

"We're having a ball" she suddenly said.

"Didn't we have the masked thingy?" i asked curiously.

"Yeah, but Dumbledore want us to have another one" she said excitedly.

"Well guess what.... I dont care, now go away i want to sleep" i told her.

"Lazy" she muttered as she pushed me of the bed.

"Well we're going shopping" She said.

"Go alone, I'll just wear the red short dress" i told her.

"You can't wear something you've already been seen in before" she said with a sigh. I honestly never understood that, if i bought something 'nice' I'd want to wear it more than once, i wouldn't want to have wasted my money.

"Well just buy me anything" i told her.

"Come on, pleaseeee" she siad with a pout.

"Fine, let me wear anything" i said as i grabbed an outfit. I settled with a hoodie and some leggings.

"Yay lets go" she said excitedly.

"Oh Luna, when is this ball?" i asked.

"In two months, oh by the way YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED ON THE DATE!" She shouted.

"2 months!? Why are we shopping now?" i asked.

"Its because all the good dresses will be gone by then, and you better start telling me what happened" she said.

I sighed and told her everything that happened including his cute speech that made me melt on the spot.

"awh he is so cute" she said. "Now lets begin".

We walked for hours and hours, but we couldn't find the perfect dress for me, we had already found the perfect one for Luna, it was a lavender dress that came down to the ground, its also sleeveless and has a sparkly touch to it and it looked amazing on her.

We unfortunately stopped at the last shop, if we couldn't find it there we would give up, we entered the place and looked around.

"This is it" she whispered to me.

I looked at it and felt my jaw drop to the floor, in front of me in Lunas hands was the prettiest dress I've ever seen, it was impossible to explain the detail in the dress. I tried it on and not to lie it looked good.

"Were buying it" she said.

"Yeah, yeah we are" i told her.

We bought it and headed back to the gryffindor dorm.

"Luna?" i asked.

"Yes?" she replied.

"Just because you know the gryffindor password, dont come in and wake me up" i said with a smile as i waved to her ane entered the dorm.

"Whatever" i heard her say as she left to the ravenclaw dorm.

I chuckled, what time is it anyways? I looked up at the clock when i found the common room empty. It was time for first class!! I ran to my first class which was potions, but there was no one.

"Gin?" a voice asked behind me. I turned around and punched them right in the nose.

"Harry im so sorry" i told him, i looked at him and his nose was bleeding.

"Come on" i told him. I grabbed his hand and ran to the gryffindor common room, i made him sit on thr couch and sat close to him. I grabbed a wet cloth and started cleaning the blood.

I just noticed how close we were, i could feel his breath on my lips.

"Go to the ball with me Gin" he whispered, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Okay, I'll go" i said. I didn't want to kiss him yet so i continued cleaning the blood and got up.

"Thanks, you missed breakfast by the way, i came looking for you but you punched me" he chuckled.

"I won't hesitate on doing it again mr. Potter" i told him.

"Of course, im sorry mrs. Potter" he said with a laugh and ran.

I stood there stunned while blushing, suddenly Luna came in.

"Why does it look like you've just seen a ghost?" she asked

"Potter. almost kiss. ball date. mrs. Potter."i said.

"You and Harry almost kissed but then he asked you to the ball and called you mrs. Potter?" she asked while squealing.

"Wait what how'd you know?" I asked surprised.

"Im your best friend dummy" she said. She had a point. "soo what did you say?" she asked.

"yes" i whispered.

"What was that?" she asked while smirking.

"Yes" i said loudly.

We both began laughing for some unknown reason.

"We should probably go study" she suggested.

"True" i said with a smile.

Today was great.