Chapter One

*Warning book will contain smuts, violence and drugs.*

A gun went off. No one heard anything. Nor did they see it coming. No One really noticed anything strange until the taget, A woman fell to the ground. She died instantly. Yet it took a good couple of seconds before people around her actually understood someone had been shot.

As soon as one had noticed and started Screaming the rest of them soon broke out in panic. Like a flock of disoriented birds. 

This was his cue, and a Good cover. he tucked his gun away and went out from his hiding spot on the roof. He blended in naturally with the crowd and easily sliped away unoticed.

he moved swiftly across the town bridge and went straight to a phonebooth. after three signals the other end picked up. after three seconds of silence the shooter spoke. "Its done". then hung up.

Another job done adding to his long Criminal records. He allways took a beer and a sandwich after a hit. And when
Slowly walking to get something to eat his eye caught a group of three men and a woman hitting and kicking someone on the ground yelling thief and other nasty words. He didn't bother looking twice and went to the cafe.

Walking out thirty minutes later. He saw a woman crying. he knew she was the one the group had attacked. her clothes was torn and her bruised skin made people passing by look in disgust. Some pity but no one made an offer helped her. He passed her and put down his halfeaten sub in her lap. Not that he normally cared for people but the idea of tossing away food allways botherd him. He continued walking. But stopped dead in his tracks when he felt her grab his arm. He turned his head and looked straight into her eyes. "thank you" she whispered and he saw in her eyes that it was extremly painful for her to speak. A evil smirk made its way across his face when he looked even closer at the woman. "I remember you.". he said slowly.

Her eyes got filled with fear as she started remembering the man before her. he had changed alot since the last time they saw eachother.

it was her 14th birthday and her second year on the streets. she was constantly tired , afraid and hungry. She was hiding in an alley behind a pub waiting for the daily wallet or pocket to steal from. people comming out of club Rose were often criminals in various degrees. So stealing from them didnt make her feel bad.

as if on que the backdoor swung open and two men walked out. lighting a cigarr each. they looked to be in their early twenties. The left one she recognized from her hiding spot. She just couldn't remember the name.

the right man he smoked with she didn't think she ever seen. She knew that both of the men were killers and had enough money to spare for her daily dinner based om their tattoos. She never took more then food for a week. but tonight on her birthday she desided to take extra for a room at the motell.