Chapter 4 - A little job

Haynes Andrews was the first man mother Alya told her to avoid. Worst man in the country he saw kids and women as toys. Break them in and play. Get bored and toss aside.

Mother Alya was just a nickname for a homeless woman in her 50s.  She took all young orphans and street rats and helped them survive. Thanks to Alya Melissa knew wich streets to avoid how to move around invisible and how to steal a wallet without being caught.

it was very rainy that day. And  Melissa was playing around with a girl named Anne. They were going to the dangerous part of the city on a dare. The game was simple. One of girls would point to a person and the other one steal from the target. Taking out the id card and reading Pietro Slenko she put it back and took out money for a week. then the second part of the game begun. Give the wallet back.

Melissa spend two hours looking for him. And he was too drunk to suspect a 15 year old saying he dropped his wallet. He open it however to give her a little something for finding it. But once she saw in his eyes that she was busted she ran for her life. Pietro was hot on her tail. He was determined to hurt her.

Right before she was unable to run further she got rid of Pietro but ran into the arms of a man. "Whoa little missy be careful". he seemed, at first encounter, like a nice person. Had she known he was the Haynes that mother warned them about she would have ran from him too. What happen next and how he ended up dragging her into an alley and take her virginity she doesn't remember. But the pain and him laughing at her when she cried and crawled away from him was something she wanted to forget.

the men had returned the night before and was seated in the kitchen discussing how to get rid of Haynes.

"We could call Laila and ask her to drag him out". Yuris voice brought her out of the memory.
"He knows shes one of our dancers. He would kill her on sight." Vlad responded.
"And we can't take him out from afar he gotta suffer. That motherfu....".
"I can do it" Melissa spoke. she wanted revenge too.
"Why  the fuck would we let you a stray dog do that?." Vlad asked coldly and Pietro chuckled.
"Because I am a nobody. I don't belong anywere. If i die no one care. And its personal. " Was her reply even getting Pietro looking at her with slightly less hostility.

"Alright then. But you wont seduce anyone like that" Vlad spoke. Looking over his baggy clothes covering her Body.

"Well Im not seducing anyone and I refuse to doll up for that piece of shit Besides I wanna look like a homeless".
"You got a plan then Missy?" Vlad asked in disbelief.
"Yes im gonna steal Pietros wallet again." She answered smiling widely. "Thats how I met Haynes the first time when he....". She continued while dropping her smile. As she stopped herself before telling it all.

They all knew what meeting that man ment. She was lucky to be alive.
"Well then wifey you got yourself some work" Vlad spoke while lighting up a cigarr. 

Pietro grabbed a few beers passing them around. And when he got to Melissa he leaned in.
"I Still don't trust you" he then straightend himself and Sat down next to Vlad.

After a while and a few beers Melissa slowly stood Up.
"Good Night gentlemen, Id say i Enjoy the company but you scare the shit ou....o ...out of me" A drunk Melissa slurred as she wobbled to her bed.

The men laughed and when Melissa started crawling to the stairs Vlad stood up he picked the tiny woman Up and carried her to her room.