two

A.N. This is irrelevant to the story but I'm listening to 'Stacy's Mom' and I thought what if the bnha boys made a band and Bakugou was lead singing a song titled "Reader-Chan" which is literally the same as 'Stacy's Mom' only 'Stacy's Mom' is replaced with 'Reader-Chan

 This is irrelevant to the story but I'm listening to 'Stacy's Mom' and I thought what if the bnha boys made a band and Bakugou was lead singing a song titled "Reader-Chan" which is literally the same as 'Stacy's Mom' only 'Stacy's Mom' is replace...

"Alright, Katsuki! Time to leave!" Mitsuki yelled out, running down the stairs, snatching her purse and Katsuki off the table. (Yes you read that right Katsuki was snatched off the table)

Katsuki hissed and snarled again like an angry cat as Mitsuki dragged him out the door by his ear, she found out how unwilling he was to go the day before so this time she had no time for talking, just brute force. "Ow! You bitch! Let go of my fucking ear!" he barked (yes I know I'm contradicting the cat simile with barking but do I give a shit? No.

As Katsuki grumbled in the backseat of the car that Mitsuki had pushed him into, said woman sat at the driver's seat humming random numbers to the beat of basic tango music emanating from the speakers, to help her remember the steps. "Alright, would you shut up with the fucking numbers already!" Katsuki burst out. Mitsuki didn't acknowledge the outburst other than barking back with "Language young man!" to which Katsuki just grumbled in response.

When arriving, it seemed a very excited [Y/N] was already there pulling on her dancing shoes. She heard Katsuki walk through the door and shot her head up and gave a wide and sly smile at the irritable ash blonde. "Don't try any of that tricky shit again like you did yesterday," he said flatly at you then plopped into a seat across the room. "We'll see about that..." you quietly responded devilishly.

Adriano clapped his hands together overdramatically, "Everyone with your partner! Mit-zuki Dah-ling, you're with me!" he said grabbing Mrs Bakugou by her hand and pulling her to his chest.  "Oh! Well, alright!" she responded surprised and flustered, Katsuki narrowed his eyes at this gag-worthy display in front of him before being pulled the same way his mother had been by a very sneaky [Y/N].

Today's lesson wasn't even much, just the males leading their female partners in basic steps to the sides and making them twirl, but Bakugou still felt ridiculous while following the rhythm of the guitar, other stringed instruments creating the melody that all the beginner pairs danced along to. 

"Your hold is too lax." You complained once more and held him tighter in compensation, an irritated look gracing your delicate features. "Stop being so stiff! How can you call yourself my partner when you dance like you have two left feet?"

"I don't want to be your fucking partner!" Bakugou snapped in his own irritation, already sick of knowing that he would be repeating the same words for weeks on end. "I never wanted to your partner or even be in this shithole! You got a problem with my dance? Perfect, leave me the fuck alone and say I'm a lost cause so I can finally leave!"