three

"

"...what." Katsuki deadpanned.

Your trademark Cheshire grin played on your face. "Well...gee Bakugou! Looks like the lesson's starting!" You pointed out as more professional dancers came into the room along with a more professional looking teacher as well.

When Katsuki saw the dancers with their partners the rose-coloured glasses he was wearing dissolved and he realised the situation he was in and what he agreed to. He turned to you quickly "I-" he looked down at you, only to find wide doe eyes staring straight back at him, almost breaking his willpower. "I'm not doing this." He said stiffly.

"What?" Now it was your turn to deadpan. "B-but..." your lip quivered. "You agreed..." you trailed off, biting your nails with obvious worry and deep concern. Jesus. Bakugou didn't expect you to be this overdramatic about not having him as a partner. He kinda felt bad... but he was not handling another minute of doing tango <insert shudder here>.

"Yeah. Uh, sorry I guess." He scratched his neck awkwardly. "But... my mum's waiting for me so... I gotta go." He said coldly. All you could do was scowl at him. At this point he didn't care as long as he got out of there, he turned on his heel and lumbered out.

Fuck. You pushed your hair back and out of your face. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. "What am I gonna do?" You whispered to yourself.

"[Y/N]!" The new instructor said sweetly approaching you, "Did you finally find a partner? That young man there seemed fit." She asked curiously

You sighed deeply in annoyance, "...yeah... he was..."

As Bakugou exited the dance studio he saw outside Mitsuki having a conversation with someone she knew. That was gonna last forever. 'Ugh...' he thought to himself in irritation. He leaned against the doorframe of the studio mindlessly scrolling on his phone while he waited.

You were struggling with much more important matters as the music started to play and you got into position on the practise stage. You leaned against the fake jail bars, adjusting your netted skirt and listening for your queue in the opening notes of the cell block tango.

Your head turned to see the other dancers alongside you, only with their partners standing not far from them for the performance. 'Guess I'm back to miming my partner...'

The music continued. 'That's my queue.' You tapped your fingers along the fake iron bars and whispered "six..."

(For reference, this is the dance they're doing and [Y/N] is the second dancer. The one who says 'six')

Bakugou's ears pricked up when he heard enticing music and you whispering something seductively. He trudged down the hallway leading into the studio to see fake jail bars along the mock stage and you dressed very differently leaning against them. Your barely clothed butt in full view with not much but a net and black panties covering it in attempt in some form of a skimpy fashion statement.

He had a hard time hiding his facial expression in awe of how hot you looked in the outfit. You spotted him walk back into the room and smirked at the thought of him seeing you like this and gave him some sexy side eye, only for him to scoff and roll his eyes in your attempt to seduce him.

Your second queue came and you began singing, only for you to be cut off short with the music stopping and you had to cough abruptly as you were caught mid lyric. "what- the hell?" You managed to hack out in between coughs.

"Sorry [Y/N]." The instructor apologised walking away from the speaker where she stopped the music. She pointed directly at Bakugou. "You there. Visitors are not allowed in the studio while the performers are rehearsing."

Bakugou's lip twitched in annoyance "I'm not some damn-" he started to say rudely but was cut off by the instructor. "Unless you're one of the dancers partners, you can't be here." she said pointing to the door at the end of the hallway that lead to the exit of the studio.  Bakugou's eyes travelled to yours looking at him with expectant curiosity. "So," the instructor stated, breaking Katsuki's concentration from you. "whose partner are you?"

"...[Y/N]'s"

(this was a bit of a short chapter but I needed an exposition for the next chapter hehe~)
(Also please give me a follow, so you all can be up to date with my announcements and please feel free to ask for any story requests on my conversations dashboard, I'm running low on ideas nowadays...)