ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Morning.

Sunlight beamed on Jungkook and Taehyung's sleeping face. The older twitched to the bright yet gentle sunlight and slowly opened his eyes. He let out a long yawn and gave a glance at the snoring boy on his lap. Taehyung, who was still sleeping soundly. Jungkook planted a soft grin on his face and ruffled the younger's hair and spoke up.

"Hey princess, is morning already~"

"Mhmmm....5 minutesss..." he replied with his eyebrows sorrowed. Jungkook let out a giggle and spoke up.

"Im going to make breakfast~ You sure 5 more minutes?"

Taehyung let out a soft groan and sat up. He rubbed his eyes gently and yawned, also not forgetting to give a scratch on his marked neck. His mouth pouted as he look at Jungkook with squeezed eyes.

The older planted a smile on his perfect-craved face and carried the sleepy brunette with bridal style, earning soft punches from him.

"L-Let me down! I can walk!"

"I'm not letting my princess down until he give me a peck on the lips~"

Taehyung widened his eyes, cheeks turning to pink. He squeezed his eyes and gave a small peck on Jungkook's soft lips. The older gave a smirk and put down the younger, then noticed a note left on the dining table.

To: the most stupid little brother in the fucking world

Don't ask me why am I writing to u cuz i know u won't look at my messages. I left 2 plates of Tteobokki at the table. Microwave it to make it hot. Kimchi sauce in the fridge. Bean paste at the cupboard. If is not enough we have cereals in the cupboard. Banana milk in the fridge. I have some extra daily supplies for Taehyung. Is in the customer's bedroom. Pls if u guys have sex remember to clean it up thanks. I will be back before 10am. Take care.

From: the most handsome human being live on earth Junghyun

"w..what the fuck?" Jungkook gave a chuckle. He knew though Junghyun is rude in the note but he really cares about him inside since he only have Jungkook only.

"Oh yeah..Kookie where's your parents?" Taehyung questioned all of the sudden. The smile on the older's face faded.

"My parents..they died" he replied, with his head down, pouring banana milk to a glass cup. He sighed softly and spoke up again, not forgetting to give the cup of milk to the brunette.

"It was a rainy night, my parents were walking down the street to go home. Then there is this guy snatch my mum's handbag. My dad went to catch the thief but the theif took out a knife and thrust it in to my dad's stomach. My mum panicked and rushed to my dad but he killed her, and my dad died of the blood loss. No one knows who the theif was cause the rain wash all of the evidence he left"

Jungkook explained with his teary eyes. Taehyung sorrowed his eyebrows, regretting asking it. He headed to the older and hugged him.

"Hyung wanted to earn money to let me live a better life so he became a busy idol, and still need to work as a waiter in a pub at midnights.." He cried and hiding his face by ducking his head to Tahyung's embrace. The younger hugged him tighter and letting out uncountable times of 'shush'.

"Please don't cry Kookie.. Tae will cry too. You are really strong to me... and did you forget that you have me who loves you?"

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's crying face and gave a peck on the lips. The brunette took a pair of steel chopsticks and picked a Tteobokki up and moved his parted lips.