ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook looked at the man in awe. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hyung?"

Taehyung's mother rested her hand on Junghyun's shoulder. "Jungkook-ssi, your brother is going to be a model for my company in the upcoming photoshoot for our new designs. Would you like to be one too? I will pay any price that you want"

"Ms.Kim I-I can't just open any price! Is not really fair.." Jungkook frightened at what she said, his voice stumbling. Ms.Kim smiled and looked at the boy.

"I trusted you so I made this decision. And also I think you can be a good model actually!"

"Come on Kookie~ How about I will be a model too?" Taehyung pulled the older's shirt, giving a boxy smile. "Are you sure about that honey? You are gonna put on makeups and many stuffs!"

"Is alright mum! As long Kookie wants to I want to!" the younger pouted. Jungkook let out a small chuckle and agreed to Ms.Kim.

"Great! Now we have 3 models! That should be enough! You guys just need to wait for my driver to pick you guys up at Wednesday! I will send you guys what are you guys gonna wear so stay tuned!" Ms.Kim grinned brightly. She then excused herself to her office room, leaving the kids alone.

"Hyung, are you gonna leave now?" Jungkook questioned his brother, who was looking tired. "Yeah, my manager is waiting for me now. I should get going, remeber to come home early." he then left the house.

"Kookie, I think Junghyun is stressed. He needs rest" Taehyung said with a worried expression. Jungkook just gave a smile and said.

"Yeah, sometimes i just feel really sorry for him for not doing anything"

"Well you can buy him tonics for him as a gift for working hard! C'mon let's get ready to the mall"

"Wait what-" Taehyung pulled Jungkook to upstairs, grabbing his wrist. They bathe, dressed, grabbed their money and got in to the car to let the driver drive them to the closest mall.

"Suho-hyung ah, what is the concept for the latest design at the company?" Taehyung got bored on the way to the mall, then questioned about the fashion designs.

"The company is going for emo and sexy concept. 'Cause of that, the models need to put effort on their expression to give out the feel of it" Suho answered, his eyes focused on his tablet, checking his notes.

The younger boy hummed, then leaned over Jungkook's shoulder. The older plucked out his earphones and leaned to Taehyung too, smilling. "What do you wanna eat for lunch Kookie?" the young questioned, looking up to the older with his puppy eyes.

"We will decide later ok honey?"

Jungkook replied, his eyes looking at the boy gently with love.

____

"We will pick up young master and Jungkook at 3pm. Any issues please contact me right away"

"Ok thanks Suho-hyung, you can go now" Taehyung smiled. The two boys walked into the mall which was crowded.

"Kookie, can we eat western food? I'm carving for them lately" the younger boy hugged the older's arm, head bumping to his shoulder. "Sure, anything for my princess"

They got into the restaurant, found a place to sit and started ordering. Jungkook peeked at his lover pouting whilst going through the menu, then plastered a grin in his face.

"Taehyungie will have Fish and Chips! What about you Kookie?" the younger rested his chin on his palm, waiting for the older's response. Jungkook panicked as he sees the price of every course they have, the only thing is affordable him is salad.

"I will have salad. I'm not that hungry haha-" he responsed as a hand grabbed his hand. Taehyung looked at him, knew something was wrong. "I'm a VVIP member in this restaurant, so don't worry Kookie, just order anything"

Jungkook gave a smile, but inside he felt embarrased. He ordered a steak and a cup of soda. The waiter then leave the two boys alone after taking their order. The waiter then recognized Taehyung as a VVIP member, told the manager and everyone of the staff in the restaurant panicked.

"Taehyung, why do you like me?"

Jungkook questioned, his head down. Taehyung looked at him and cupped the older's hands. "Jungkook-ah, look at me" he mumured. The older looked up, only see the younger smiling.

"I liked you because you are Jeon Jungkook,"

"You..when do you fall for me? Is it that day or.."

"I liked you for years silly"

Jungkook widened his eyes, the eyebrows furrowed. "Ah I didn't tell you the story right?" Taehyung laughed, rubbing the back of his head. Jungkook nodded.

"See, 2 years ago. I remebered I have no friends that year and I need to eat my lunch at the rooftop myself. Then there is this day when I opened the door of the rooftop I saw you facing back to me. You moved away quickly then I realise a guy was swaying a bat towards my face, I was shocked I gasped. Then you came back and hugged me, blocking the bat for me. You passed out, and you and I fell down to the stairs but luckily your hands were behind my hands, covering. Then I shouted your name and keep shaking you as I see the boys on the rooftop ran down to the stairs."

"I then dragged you to Jin hyung and you went to the hospital. I followed too because I was too worried. I also slowly fall for how you protected me and how you looked, then I realise I liked you. But after you woke up at the hospital I wasn't there already, I went to my mum's company for urgent issues. My mind won't keep remebering you since then and I was very shy to talk to you so I was actually happy when Mr.Jung let me sit beside you."

He stopped, then notice Jungkook was litsening with all ears, beady eyes sparkling. He giggled under his breath and continued.

"That time I cried because I didn't knew were in a bad mood and would give out such a big tantrum. But still I keep telling myself you weren't like that, you are better than how I thought and the others too. And it turns out I'm truly right and I was really on cloud nine when you and I are closer day by day."

"And to be honest that kiss you gave me that day it was my first kiss, and I never thought it would be given to a boy I liked for years. I was really glad when you confessed, I've been waiting it patiently for years and finally I'm with you, and slowly and unexpectally you became the slice of my entire life and I didn't regret it."

He finished, massaging his neck. He glanced at the older, he gasped then chuckled. "Why are you crying baby? Aw please don't oh my god" he use his thumb wiped of the tear of the older. "Babeeee" Jungkook whined, more tears falling from his reddish cheek.

"Here is your foods, gentlemen. Enjoy the food and if you need something just pressed the bell, we will come to you immediately" the waiter placed their foods infront of them, smiling.

"There there, let's dine in shall we?" Taehyung plastered his signature boxy smile on his face, patting Jungkook's head.

"I have a story to tell you too, Taehyungie"

______

Im not ded chill XD

Im just busy on the awards im holdin n school of course

I hope u guys enjoy this chapter n yes once again a hangover in the end of d chapter HAHAHAH

pls stay safe n always be happy

Is totally fine to dm me ur problems n u need advices

Ok thats it baiiii

Follow @ng.yanqi.22 at IG to know me more akagskab sksks