ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

"Taetae baby I'm back~" Jiwoon, Taehyung's mother, opened the door but see no one. She narrowed her black thin eyebrows. She shrugged, thinking that maybe her baby was already asleep. She looked at her white Rolex watch, it was 7pm, she thought that it would be unnecesarry Taehyung sleep at this our unless he was sick. She quickly put down her office bag at the couch and ran to his room and knocked.

"Tae baby? Are you in there?"

She waited and there was no response. She opened the door and saw no one, the toilet too. She dialed the butler, slightly panicking and search for other room.

"Young master is with Jeon Jungkook in the private cinema room madam" Suho replied with his voice calm and respectful. Jiwoon let out a sigh, and slowly walked to the room. As she wanted to greet them she stopped her steps.

"I want more daddy"

She hid herself behind the wall with her widened eyes, covering her mouth in shock. She stepped back and took out her phone, texted her husband, telling him what she heard.

"Give me the popcorns silly" Jiwoon overheard what Taehyung said and felt dumbfounded. She hit her forehead and knocked on the door.

"Good afternoon my baby~ Oh Jungkook! You're here too?"

The two boys gave a smile, watching Jiwoon stepping in the room. Jungkook quickly hid the tissues that they used earlier ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) behind his back and fixed himself.

"Hi aunt! Tae invited me to come here so ya.."

"Oh Jungkook no need to be so formal~ You can call me mum. Oh and my husband too you can call him dad. You're already a part of our family" Jiwoon said as she gave a pat on the boy's thighs. The more she look at Jungkook, the more his eyes went glossy.

"J-Jungkook? Are you ok?"

"Eomma..Kookie's parents had passed away years ago..." Taehyung said softly, making his mum shocked. Jungkook's tears rolled down and started to let out whimpers.

Jiwoon hugged him and patted his head like his son, rubbing his back too. "Oh poor baby.." she mumured. Jiwoon took out a debit card and handed to Jungkook. The boy look at it confused.

"There's 100 milion dollar inside here. The password is Tae's birthday. I wanted to give you this when you guys get married but..I think you need it now"

"But this is too much! How can I give you b-"

"Just accept it as a reward for loving my baby Tae"

The male hugged her, repeating uncountable times of 'Thank you', voice almost broke because of crying. Jiwoon hold back her tears and smiled, patting the crying boy's head gently.

"Is alright son"

More tears flowed out from his eyes as he hugged tighter Jiwoon, his face buried on her shoulders, didn't meant to smell the the cotton perfume that she wore on her black sleeved cotton dress.

________________

"Urm..hyung" Jungkook approached to him as he called his brother Junghyun who was lying on the couch in midnight.

His brother hummed in response as he sat up and looked at him. Jungkook handed out the debit card and gulped.

"There is 100 milion dollar here.."

"Wait what?! Hundr- Who give you this?!"

"Hyung! Don't raise your voice!! Let me explain!" Jungkook sorrowed his eyebrows as he grabbed his fist hard. Junghyun let out a sigh and gave him a stare.

"Taehyung..as you know my boyfriend..his mother gave it to me. She say she was about to give me when I marry Tae but she thinks we need it now"

"Do you know how long to earn 100 milion dollars? This is way too much!"

Junghyun said in a calm voice as he wanted to let his little brother sit beside him. Jungkook played with his fingers, don't know what to response.

"Your boyfriend is rich right?" Junghyun questioned him as he checked the debit card. The younger nodded and spoke up.

"Hyung..you know we have problems in money. I don't want you to suffer. You are a busy idol already and you still need to work at midnight! And y-you don't even get enough sleep! I can't watch you suffer like this!!"

The younger's tears rolled down to his cheeks as he started to choke on his words. He sobbed and hugged his hyung tightly, wanted to let the older realise that he suffer too much for him and he don't even deserve it.

"Please hyung..please" Jungkook mumured under his breath, his tears wetting the older boy's collar. Junghyun wet his eyes, realising he did so much for his little brother that he didn't even care about himself, just knowing that he had been so tired to life. He broke down on his knees, and screamed with tears streaming down his eyes to the floor, releasing himself all out.

Jungkook was on his knees too, hugging his hyung from the back, letting him know that he is not alone all along the path.

"Jungkook...t-thank you"

Junghyun muttured with his voice so soft and so broken, his hand resting on his brother's wrist, face all messed up with tears and shaded red. Jungkook squeezed out a small grin and replied,

"Is alright now, rest"

____________________________

South Korea popular female singer Taeyeon's 'All about You' from the well-known korean drama series 'Hotel Del Luna' was bursting in Jungkook's earphones on the way heading to school. A touch at the shoulder of his made him jumped as he turned his head back.

"Good morning baby!" Taehyung smiled brightly and handed out a cup of Latte from Starbucks, giving it to his boyfriend. The older took out his earphone and took the drink, giving a smile to the younger.

"I just passed by Starbucks so I bought one for you" He lied with a fake boxy smile. To be honest Taehyung told his driver to bring him to Starbucks just to buy a cup of Latte for his lover and dropped him off after that. Jungkook scoffed as he knew taehyung was lying, he bent over and whispered by his ear.

"Liar~"

Taehyung blushed and futtered. He pouted and fastened his walking pace. Jungkook laughed and grabbed the brunette's arm, apologising and gave peck on his forehead.

They frozen for a moment as they heard fast footsteps approaching to them. They turned their head in sync and saw a boy running towards them.

Taehyung sorrowed his eyebrows and ran back to the boy.

______________

HI LOVELIES
Im so sorry if the update is late istg i will update as fast as i could
Vote and comment here more ok lol
Annyeonggg saranghaeyoo 💜

This fanart is gold
Bottom kook is still gold lmao