Chapter 7: The Demon Slayer Pillars || 第7章

Tanjiro woke up from one of the post-processing squad's call and notices that he's tied up as he shakes his arms hoping that he could break the rope that is embracing him but sadly, he couldn't. He rose his head up to check his surroundings and saw an unfamiliar people standing and looking down right at him.

"Get up already! You are now at the presence of the pillars!" The person who had his bottom face covered yelled at the poor boy.

The red-haired boy stared at the people in front of him, 'P-Pillars? Wait, I think I heard that word before....'

"There is no need for a trial here! Protecting demons is clearly a violation of conduct. We'll deal with it by ourselves! We'll decapitate every demon!" The bright yellow-haired with red streaks said and he seems to be a bright guy.

"Then let me cut her flamboyantly. I'll show you I can spray the blood more flamboyantly than anyone else. I'll be a  flamboyant flamboyantly." The guy with a head wrap and featuring a plain plate covered with jewels said in a straight face as he raises one of his hand to the side of his head.

The woman with pink and green hair just stares at the ground while blushing, she seems to be thinking of something and the guy with black hair that fades with the mint green beside the bright yellow-haired is staring out of nowhere.

"Ahh.. How shoddy she is. How sorrowful." The person with the scar on top of his head said while a tear pour down his face and his hands were raised as if he's praying. "It's so sorrowful that she's born to this world."

"Let's kill her." The stone pillar suggested as the other hashiras were agreeing. Tanjiro finally composes himself, he looks around to find or even sight a figure of his sibling and his companions but his eyes went up when someone interrupted him.

"More importantly, what are we going to do with (Last name) and Tomioka?" The person who said that is relaxing on top of the tree branch. "I have a headache seeing those two not bound there. According to Kochou, (Last name) and Tomioka violated the demon slayer conduct as well. How will we deal with them? How will we make them take responsibility? How will we make them suffer?" He had black hair and different eye with a white snake that wraps itself on his neck.

The boy's eyes went wide and look to his side to see the mentioned people standing beside from the distance. They were both looking ahead without uttering a single word as Tanjirou stares at them with guilt in his eyes.

"Well, it's fine, right? Tomioka-san followed me without creating a ruckus while (Your name)-chan went back alone to the headquarters so let's think of their punishment later." The butterfly pillar said with a smile, "More importantly, I want to hear this boy's story."

The boy looks at her for a second and suddenly coughs as Shinobu offered him a jar of water. The boy accepted the pillar's offer and he drank the water while he is laying on the ground, Shinobu asks him about why he was traveling with a demon when Tanjiro finished drinking.

"S-She's my little sister and was turned into a demon but she has never eaten someone before. Up until now, and from now on. She will never hurt a living person." The boy answers.

The other pillars were not convinced by what Tanjiro answered so they started retorting, telling him that he shouldn't say such stupid remarks and that they must kill his demon sibling. Tanjirou defended his answer and said that he became a demon slayer to cure his sister and Nezuko hasn't eaten a single person for 2 years. They started debating until Mitsuri, the love pillar suggested that they should wait for Oyakata-sama to arrive.

(Your name) were silently listening to their exchange of words, she wanted to say something and help Tanjiro out but couldn't move a muscle. She's atoning for breaking the rules of the demon slayer conduct so the only thing she could do is hold back and close her eyes.

"Woah whoa, this got somewhat interesting." A low voice said from the distance, revealing a white-haired boy carrying a box on his hand. One of the kakushi was stopping him but he wouldn't listen.

"What the hell were you planning to do." He glares to the boy.

"Forgive us Kochou-sama.." The person who was also covering his bottom face apologizes for not stopping the wind pillar.

"Please don't act on your own," Shinobu said in a serious face, it's rare for her to give that kind of expression since she's always smiling.

"What's a demon to you, kiddo? You can fight with it to protect people as demon slayers? You see about that..." He held the katana's handle and smirks, "That's impossible you moron!!"

Sanemi drew his blade and stabs the box containing a child named Nezuko, the blood started dripping from the box. The boy's eyes went wide from the wind pillar's action as he forces himself to stand up and run towards Sanemi.

"I will never forgive who hurts my little sister!!" The boy shouted as the wind pillar just laughs it off but before Tanjiro could hit him, the iron pillar already got there and punching Sanemi from the face that made him fall to the ground.

"You better stop now Shinazugawa-san. You're already taking this too far." (Your name) said in a dark tone as she glares at him, her fist was tightened and ready to take Sanemi on.

"You b*tch." Sanemi curses and glares to the female in front of him, "I'm gonna kill you!"

"Is that so? You're on!" The iron pillar pulls out her katana and stances herself as Sanemi did the same. Before they could start the battle, Giyuu stops the two pillars from fighting.

"Stop now! Both of you! Oyakata-sama is arriving soon!" Giyuu yells as the two froze from their spots. Tanjiro stares at the female pillar's back that is standing across him.

'(Yo-(Your name)-san..?' The boy thought.

Soon, the white-haired child informs the demon slayers that the master has arrived. The said master comes out from the sliding door and made his way in front of the demon slayers with a smile on his face.

"So you have come, my cute swordsmen." He said in a soft voice, revealing his curse mark on his face.

All of the demon slayers bow down their heads to pay respect, the boy is confused so he didn't copy what they're doing.

"Oyakata-sama..?"

ㄒㄖ 乃乇 匚ㄖ几ㄒ丨几ㄩ乇

__________________________________________________

Please correct my grammars if you saw one, English wasn't my first tongue language.

Thank you for reading.

oof 100+ votes, I'm so happy :)