Meeting cell 13

-Hajime's pov-
"Welcome to Nanba Prison, were you'll Serve out your sentence." (And hopefully not escape like the ones in building 13) he stopped crying and screaming, so he was clinging onto my jacket, like a scared puppy. Sniffling and hiccuping he asked me, 'where're we going' I had already gotten used to his quiet voice. Down the hall I already heard cell 13 yelling, so I yelled at them. What I didn't notice was that Y/N was starting to tear up and Fidget with his H/L H/C hair. Cell 13 and I stop yelling and focused on the H/C male, his eye's looked like they were silently begging us to stop. His voice was so quiet I could barely hear him ask " please, just stop yelling." Everybody was silent until No.25 just had to say something. "Are you ok? Do you want a hug, please don't cry." That's the nicest thing No.25 has ever said. Y/N had slowly stepped up to the cell door then turned and ask me to open the door, I had opened it and he ran to No.25's arms sobbing as No.25 quietly shushed him almost to sleep. " Hey, Y/N your inmate No.59 so enjoy your stay at cell 13 with these four idiots and you need to calm down just your in a prison with viciously deadly people and they won't be nice to a crybaby kid."