Weird encouter

I was coming back from hell I-I mean school, I mean it might as well be for me I was bullied for how I look, talk, even for what I liked.

God, the forest is my only haven. The smells, the sights, the sounds it's the best. Sometimes I just lay down on the ground and stay out there for hours at a time, just resting. But you gotta come in sometime. I even chill with the animals there.

One day after school I was walking back from school and Heard a Rustle in the woods and I went to check it out, big mistake I had meant the strangest person. Sharp teeth and yellow hair, he gave me a very interesting look.

We talked and after a while I had to go, but before I did he told me to meet him here for a while. I did and I had a good time after 3 months, but I could see he wasn't all cupcakes and rainbows.

I went to the forest for what he said was the 'best thing he ever showed anyone' I mean it was a little creepy, but none the less I trusted him, for he was my only friend at the time the only person I could trust, and he was counting on that.

"Hey" I said with a small smile. "Hello,so do you just follow anyone around or..." he dragged out the 'or' in a questioning tone. "No,your just trustworthy." I replied. After a long and deep walk into the forest, we stopped at this lake it looked like it was meant to be in a fairy tale. The beautiful crystal water falling fro the cliff above and into the pond at to bottom.

"Is this what you wanted to show me?" I said with a smile on my face, I set down my backpack and walked around the edge of the rocky pond side, I didn't notice elf slowly following me very quiet and quick. A syringe in hand and a smirk on his face then, he lunged at me, a hand on my face scared me so I was shaking around trying to throw him off, but he got me first.

~~~~

I felt dizzy as I woke up strapped to a operating table, yanking on the leather that binds my limbs, a light in shined in my eyes as I was trying to look around.

It was dark, but I adjusted quickly. There was splatters on the wall, chains on the ground, and claw marks everywhere. I was so lightheaded after my awakening I grew faint and pass out again when I woke up I was never the same.

Nanbaka x male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें