tournament news

I've been at Nanba Prison for a while now and it's pretty surprising how many times jyugo gets caught. We're just in our cell right now, I was cuddling against uno I didn't get that much sleep last night. Uno just shook me awake from my (almost) slumber, " hey Y/N you've been here for a while now and I wonder if Hajime will let you participate in the New Years tournament!?." He questioned.

I was confused, then again when am I not confused here. " what's the New Years tournament?" I questioned

" the New Years tournament is were different buildings and cells can compete for a prize of any thing they want!" Rock shouted as he stole uno's spotlight, uno then glared at him because he's a salty bitch. Hajime then came into the situation we had to go train for the tournament, not me I have a free pass.

*Achoo*

"Excuse me"

I'm kinda of sick, can't have that mess me up or get others sick now can I? Right now I'm currently in the medical building checking if i have a chemical reaction to anything like nico is. The robot nurse set a (F/F) next to me and say down and studied me, an since that's my favorite flower.

I reached out for it and it looked like it was trying to get to me too, I then got scared from the nurse talking and moved away quickly. Sitting up looked at her in shock.

"where did you get that scar from?"

I was really sensitive about that.