Hidden Dating - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

The guy no one can hate ...

The popular lover- boy Guy ...

The nerdy girl that gets bullied ...

The loner who fights back ..

Are all friends in one High school .

.

.

"thanks" Pidge smiled as keith unlocked her locker and let her out after she was pushed inside.

"no worries" Keith smiled and closed her locker once she step out. 

"dont tell lance" Pidge asked with worry.

"i wont just like you make me promise each time" Keith sighed and rolled his eyes.

"thanks, its just he worries too much" Pidge sighed.

"but he could help, he is the most popular boy in school" keith smirked.

"he would lose his number one spot for helping me or backing me up in school ... we promised to be friends at home and leave each other social high school life alone" Pidge smiled softly.

"still say its sucks that your being lock in classrooms, pushed in lockers and bullied in each class" Keith frowned.

"they just jealous but how smart i am, plus everyone dont think i deserve any attention or the name Holt for not being good looking and mostly ugly compare to my family" Pidge sighed. 

"your not ugly and you know it" Keith sighed.

"i know and that why i dont let it get to me" pidge smiled and the two walked into the lunch room seeing hunk waving at them.

"hey guys .. pidge your got locker hair" Hunk said with worry, he knew pidge got bullied a lot and tried helping her but the bullies know to act when she alone.

"thanks hunk" Pidge smiled and sorted her hair out.

"got anything good to eat" Keith asked as the three all pulled out their lunch's and swap the stuff they didnt like they did everyday.

"hunk want my apple and i steal keith orange" Pidge grinned.

"sure and keith you can have my banana" Hunk smiled and the three all swapped over.

"you guys got any plan tonight" Keith asked with a small smile as they all started eating.

"me and lance will be studying since he got a test Monday and my family will be at the garrison labs all weekend like normal" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"I'm cooking with my family since its our normal family bonding weekend this weekend" Hunk smiled.

"yeah I'm stuck with Shiro and Adam during their date weekend ... i dont mind hanging out with them but i wish they stop calling it a date" Keith sighed and his friends chuckled.

"so what did you do for shiro to drag you along during his and Adam date" Pidge grinned.

"i dented his car but jumping on the hood while getting lost in my room as i work on my bike" Keith siad embarrassed and looked up to his friends laughing.