Chapter 2

3rd person POV
Jerome and Jeremiah raced through the field, literally. " Jerome, holy fuck slow down!" " It's a race Jerbear, I'm not going to slow down." Jeremiah huffed at the stupid nickname Jerome had given him when he was nine, now he was 16.

Suddenly Jerome stopped and jogged back to where his brother was. They both stopped, Jeremiah panting for air. " Your stamina is like non existent." The younger of the two gave his brother a glare and growled "Shut up"

They both walked back to the trailer they shared, Lila had kicked them out of hers when the where 13. " Why do you insist on running every morning Jerome? It sucks" " oh stop being grumpy miah, it's not that bad. You know I like to run."

"Well then just stop taking me with you, I always fall behind anyway?" Jerome didn't answer "I'm going to go shower then." Jeremiah walked into the bathroom and into the shower. As the warm water washed over him he thought about his brother.(Not sexually you perverted mother fuckers)

Him and Jerome had been close since well, forever. They were like brothers and best friends at the same time. Mom never liked him though, she hated him. He thought about this. In fact he hasn't seen his mom in a while, he made a mental note to go visit her later.