Rescue Mission (1)

[Leo]

I wake up and find myself in a small room along with my friends who are starting to wake. I see everyone but Percy. "Guys, where is Percy?" I asked looking around to see if he is hiding. I look to Annabeth and she replies, "I-I think he got away".

I try to melt the chains surrounding my hands and feet, but I can't use my powers. "Umm.. un problemo. I can't use my powers here" I say. Annabeth looks around, "I think they have a power dampener of some sort to block us from escaping" Annabeth sighs.

Jason tries to summon lighting, but it just looks like he is very constipated. I laugh at Jason as a man with an eyepatch walks into our little room along with two armed guards. I quickly shut up.

The pirate looks around at all of us and points at Annabeth. "Her" Pirate says as the guards unlock her chains, and pick Annabeth up and starts dragging her out of the room. The rest of us were trying to get to her, but were threatened by Pirate aiming a weapon at us.

Annabeth then goes completely limp, surprising the guards. She took this opportunity and grabbed one of the guard's weapons and shot it at the other guard. The guard was electrified by some really cool tech, while Annabeth started to run down the hall.

The Pirate however didn't get hit by Annabeth, but he hit her. I could hear Annabeth scream in pain as I try to break apart from my chains. She gets dragged away to the unknown.

Pirate looks back at us, "try something like that again and pay the consequences" he snaps.

[Percy]

I open my eyes in a cold sweat from my nightmares. I am still at the bottom of the ocean, where I sunk after my battle with the Avengers. I swim up to the surface and start looking around.

I see imprints on the sand, due to the helicopter that took my friends away. I didn't see any agents trying to detain me, so I get out of the water's safety. I pull my hood and get on a train heading to the Avengers Tower, to get my family back.

Glorious Time Skip

I arrive at the tower after a few minutes of walking from the subway station. It seems that my WANTED posters have doubled in size, taking up every free space in the city. I don't really have a plan, so I just walk through the front door.

While going through the door, I walk through this technological wall and alarms start blaring. "WARNING, WARNING! PERSEUS JACKSON HAS BEEN SPOTTED INSIDE THE BUILDING" Right on cue, at least 10 agents come charging at me with loaded guns. They start to shoot some sort of tranquillizing thing at me, but I exploded the plumping pipes to create a water forcefield.

I take out Riptide as they start to charge at me. I throw my water shield at them, knocking all of them out with the force. I didn't realize that one of the agents got behind me, until they shot something that erupted pain throughout my whole body. I scream and start to become sluggish, but it doesn't make me pass out. The agent who fired it at me looks in horror as I knock them out with the hilt of Riptide.

I look around and see a scared secretary hiding behind a desk. I pull him out behind it. "Where do they keep the prisoners?" I ask with a deadly tone. The terrified man looks at me and says, "B10". I knock him out and run to the elevator.

I press the button to B10 and descend downwards. I grip the railing in the elevator, because ever since the Doors of Death, I haven't been the greatest with elevators.

As the elevator opens, I recognize some not so friendly faces. Metal Man and Mr. Patriotic seemed to have been waiting my arrival. Metal Man has his arm pointed me, while Mr. Patriotic has his shield along with a gun like the agents upstairs had.

"Put the sword down Perseus" Metal Man says, getting even closer to me. "Sorry ladies, but I'm on a rescue mission" I say with a smirk. I charge at them, while dodging their attempts to shoot me. Mr. Patrotc tries to hold me down so Metal Man can get a clear shot, but I flip our positions so he hits Mr. Patriotic with the electric pain thingy instead. He groans and passes out from the pain.

A very angry Metal Man comes charging at me, but I use his anger to my advantage. I let him charge, but at the very last second I move and he crashes into the wall. "Ha! Your as stupid as the Minotaur!" I laugh as I start running down to halls.

[Annabeth]

I wake up in a small, gray room with a table and a one-way window. I try to stand, but realize that I am tied up to a chair. I see the man who knocked me out enter. I tense.

"Now that your are settled, you're going to answer some questions for me." The man said. Before he could ask I croaked, "who are you?" He sighs. "My name is Nick Fury. I am the director of SHIELD. You have been detained because you have been seen destroying parts of America and Europe. You are also a co-conspirator with Perseus Jackson" he said. I tense at Percy's full name. Usually only monster and gods called him by that, not a mortal.

"Where is Per-". Before I could ask Nick a question, alarms start blaring. Nick gets told something through his com set and responds, "What do you mean he is coming down the elevator? I want Stark and Rogers to detain Perseus as soon as the elevator doors open. Go!" Nick looks at me and I smile knowing that my Seaweed Brain has come to the rescue. "Well you might as well let me go now because Percy is gonna create a mess if you keep me and my friends restrained" I say. "Nice try Princess, but you're not going anywhere. Your boyfriend will be captured and he'll never see you or the light of day ever again" He snaps back. I try to break loose of my chains, but then I start to think. "PERCY! I'M IN HERE, HELP!" I repeat screaming this at the top of my lungs. I hear footsteps and a bunch of people falling to the ground. Then the door opens.

"You called?" A mischievous raven haired boy with sea-green eyes respond. He uses the water particles around him to knock out Fury. He takes Riptide and frees me of my restraints. I get up and hug him, inhaling his ocean scent. "Thanks Seaweed Brain" I say. "Anytime Wise Girl" He responds as he kisses me. We were cut off by Percy getting hit by a tranquilizer called an ICER. (I started to research the Avengers and SHIELD after the first encounter at Goode High School). Percy stumbles into me and starts to scream in pain. Surprisingly, he is still standing.

I look and see Nick Fury fire at Percy again, who has to hold on to the table for support. I take Riptide out Percy's hand and hit Fury on the head, hard. He knocks out for real this time. I look at Percy and he is trying to get a grip on his pain right now. He should have been knocked out the first time he got hit, because an ICER is very powerful. "Percy! Are you okay? Can you walk?" I ask with much concern. He nods and we exit out of the room, with me supporting Percy.

As I start to lead Percy back to where the others are contained. The ones that they call Black Widow and Hawkeye and a few other Shield agents come down the hallway. They have guns, bows and other weapons pointed straight at us. They start to shoot at us, and I am surprised I don't get hit. I then realize that Percy had created a small water protection bubble around me. He charges at the enemy using Riptide and the water from the pipes around him to knock all of the agents unconscious including Hawkeye.

As luck would have it, Percy got hit with an ICER again. He falls to the ground and Black Widow tries to put some sort of power-dampening cuffs on him, but Percy gets back up again and swipes her legs out from under her. She falls hard and couldn't get up.

Percy frees me from my temporary bubble. "Seaweed Brain! You got to let me help, not protect me by putting me in a bubble!" I lecture him. He looks at me, but is too exhausted to even get a response back. We rush to the room where our friends are kept.

I open the door and see that everyone has duct tape on their mouths. Everyone is also unconscious, except Piper. She looks up at me with concerned eyes and tries to say something, but is muffled by the tape. Before I could figure what she was trying to say, I get shot by an ICER and fall to the ground.

Iron Man stood over me as I was losing conscious. My eyes close and all I could hear was Percy screaming, and then silence.