Rescue Mission (2)

[Tony]

As Annabeth falls to the ground, Perseus starts to scream like crazy. I back away from her unconscious body and prepare myself for battle. Perseus is now down on the ground crying, "what did you do to her?" He looks up at me. "Relax kid she is not dead" I say with my voice laced with annoyance.

He then gets up and grips his sword very tightly. I shoot at him and he gets hit and falls to the ground. The electricity makes him shake like he is having a seizure, but somehow he stands while shaking.

He charges at me with murder in his eyes. The sound of metal against metal echos throughout the room.

[Percy]

My throat feels raw and my whole body feels like it is on fire. Metal Man and I brawl it out for what it seems like hours.

I focus really hard and feel the blood pumping through Metal Man. I imagine that he is choking on his own blood. He starts to stagger in his moves and gasps for air. His head thingy comes off and he looks at me with horror in his eyes.

After he slips unconscious, Piper muffles something through her duct tape. I realize that she has been watching me all this time. I quickly stop my actions and fall to the ground exhausted.

Piper snaps me into focus and I move towards her. I take the duct tape off her mouth. I take Riptide and break her restraints along with my other friends.

Piper uses her charmspeak to wake everyone up, even Annabeth. Piper and I take off everyone's restraints and destroy the power damping thing. As I open the door, the rest of Metal Man's friends are waiting for us.

We make a run for it and we make it to an open space in the facility. Footsteps are heard and the enemies are right on our heels.

Everyone surges to battle, while I stay behind them trying to catch my breath. I slide back against the wall and sit down. My eyelids feel so heavy and I just let them close, not even realizing my mistake until I hear Metal Man say something to someone named Friday. Before I could even get back up, I get knocked on my head hard.

Before I got knocked out, I yell Nico, "get them out of here!". The last thing I see is all my friends shadow traveling away safely.