The Interrogation

[Percy]

I wake up to be found in a blinding white room. I squint, trying to adjust my eyes to the light. Both my arms and legs are trapped in a chair. I look and see a mirror in front on me.

It's probably one of those one-way mirrors they have in spy movies, I think to myself. My ADHD is really not helping me right now because I keep squirming.

I sense water pumping through a plumbing. I know if I try to control the water I will over exert myself, like I did in Mt Helens. I'll just see what they want, I think to myself. After a few minutes the pirate man comes into the room with Metal Man.

"Perseus, now that you are nice and comfortable I am going to ask you some questions" Eye-Patch Guy says. I just keep staring at him.

"My name is Nick Fury, director of SHIELD and this is Mr. Tony ..." Fury keeps droning on as I stare off into the distance. While I wasn't noticing Fury pressed a button which made my entire chair shoot up with electricity much more higher than on the ICERs.

"Perseus you will not disrespect me. Now, who do you work for?" Fury asks with a sense of anger in his tone. I breathe very heavily and the pain resides.

I stay silent and stare into Fury's singular eye. Fury presses the button again. Pain shoots throughout my entire body and I scream.

"Answer the question Perseus" Fury tells. I keep staring at him. Through ragged breath I say, "bite me," as I spit in Fury's direction. He yells at someone to crank the machine up to 10. Fury presses the button and everything goes black.

———————————Time Skip———————————

I feel my body being dragged by two guards as I start to regain consciousness. Little by little, my strength comes back as I am being dragged to who knows where.

I groan as I get thrown harshly into a cell. I open my eyes as I look around in my small, cold prison. I only see a bed and concrete floor surrounding me. 

I crawl towards the bed with my little strength. I can only think about how Annabeth got away safely as I drift away to a sleep full of nightmares.

{Annabeth}

"-now Nico! He could be in danger!" a muffled voice yells.

"I get that Piper, but we need to be a full strength before we can get him back," Nico says with sadness in his tone. I flutter my eyes open and get up with a start, only to be pushed down by a blonde boy. 

"Uh uh Annabeth. You have to rest before you get moving around," Will said with a stern tone. Everyone's eyes suddenly stare in my direction. I struggle against his grip as another set of hands hold me down.

 I look up to see Piper looking down at me. "Annabeth, calm down and stay still," Piper says with her charmspeak. I try to fight it but my mind obeys her. "Ok," she says with a sigh, "now that we are all situated we can make up a plan to get Percy back safely."

While the others were talking, I felt a pinch in my arm and look to see that Will injected some sort of serum in my arm. He smiles reassuringly as I see black spots in my vision. My eyes felt very heavy as I closed them and drifted into a slumber. 

I find myself in a white room with no doors or windows in my dream. I look around frantically but only see white. 

[Percy]

My dream was not normal, although demigod's dreams aren't very normal. I was in a white room. It as very weird. There were no windows nor doors. I look around and then I see her. My Wise Girl, my everything. 

"Annabeth!" I yell. She turns around and stares at me with her beautiful grey eyes. I start running towards her and she does the same.

Just as I was about to pick her up and hug her, she runs right through me. I turn around and she looks at me with confusion drawn all across her face.

"I-I don't u-understand," I say with my voice shaking. I look at Annabeth as she is trying to hold back tears. "We aren't really here Seaweed Brain," Annabeth sighs. 

"Oh," I say looking down at the ground. I hear Annabeth trying to wipe away tears which are going down her face. "Hey," I say, "don't cry Wise Girl. I'm coming back to you. I won't let a few mortals get in my way to you," I say with a laugh, trying to cheer her up. 

She was about to say something when her form started to flicker. "I think I'm waking up Percy," she says as she holds back a sob. "It's ok," I say, trying to sooth her.

"Percy, I can't lose you again. I want you to-" Annabeth's form then disappears like it was never there. I look around, only to be found alone in the white room.

I wake up in a cold sweat just as a whole troop of guards come to unlock my door. I quickly get up and back into the corner. "No! Don't touch me" I yell as they open the door. 

My breathing starts to become very staggered, and then I couldn't breathe. I grab my throat as I try to gasp for air. I sink into the corner. I press myself into a small ball as I try to cover my face, now streamed with tears, with my shaky hands. 

I think back to my health class last year. I wasn't paying attention as the teacher did a presentation on panic attacks. My memory is foggy on trying to get over them.

During the midst of all of this, I hear a person saying my name, trying to bring me back but I can't. I need Annabeth, I think to myself.

I stand very abruptly, surprising all of the guards. I concentrate very hard to explode the water pumps in the wall.  The guards get thrown back across the cell, hitting the wall hard. I stagger, hands still shaking as I exit the cell. I feel Riptide in my pocket as I unsheathe it from its pen form. 

I start running like a manic as the panic attack worsens. I had to stop and lean against the wall a few times as I try to find an exit. Alarms start blazing everywhere as I run through the halls. 

I meet more guards along the way, and I easily knock them aside before they could do any harm towards me. After minutes of running around, I lock myself into a small janitor's closest with a window looking out to the sea (I'm writing it so that the tower is right next to the sea for reasons)

I try to catch my breath as I try to get a grip on myself from this dam panic attack. I hear feet shuffling towards the janitor closet as I try to think of a quick plan.

I then open the window to see the sea sparkling below me. Suddenly, the door is busted down and I see 20 guards pointing weapons at me. I raise my hands up as I drop out of the window. 

I smile as I feel the wind blasting against my face as I fall hundreds of feet towards to sea. As I was about to dive into the cool water, I was pulled up.

I look to see Metal Man caught me at the last minute. "What are you doing? Let me go!" I scream as I try to escape his grasp. I feel something poke me in the neck and I start to feel really sluggish.

"Kid, I'm not letting you drop to your death, ok? Plus, now you're not going anywhere due to that little cocktail we cooked up just for you," Metal Man states.

"You don't- you don't understand. Y-you gotta let me go," I try to say, but my body betrays me. "Yeah, yeah kid. Let's get you cleaned up," Metal Man says as we fly back into the building.

I try to punch Metal Man, but it comes out more like a love tap. Metal Man hands me over to Arrow Guy and Spy Woman. They start walking me to a who knows where as I think that I failed to get to Annabeth.  

A/N: Sorry everyone that this took so, so long to get out but I have been dealing with a lot of school stuff this past few months. I am determined to make it to the end of this story! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and STAY SAFE FROM CORONA PLEASE! <3