Teldryn Sero x Reader

Here it is... the last one shot.

I had fun! I really did. :)

Well... drum roll please.... here issss... the last one shot for this book!...

I shivered in the cold, Teldryn by my side.

"Cold? I believe you packed a sweater in your bag." Teldryn told me.

"I don't get cold. That's just.. I don't do that." Teldryn made a 'your loss' face and took the sweater from my bag and put it on.

The sight of him wearing the sweater made me only colder.

"I believe we'll arrive at the inn in 7 hours. We should probably stop soon for dinner. It'll be 2:30 by the time we arrive."

"2:30? In the morning? But- Teldryn! That.. that's too late. I want to sleep now!" Teldryn, who knew I complained, especially when it came to sleep, only smirked and giggled.

Gosh his giggle.

"We can rest in a while. Gods, you remind me of a child." I glared.

"What is that supposed to mean, Tel?" I asked cockily.

"Well, you're always complaining, never happy, and always want either sleep or food. Or both." I growled and pinned him to the cliff wall beside the path. His breath hitched in surprise.

"Excuse me?"

His natural expression changed to a glare. His lip curved up in a snarl-like expression.

"You're really going to do this? To me?" Teldryn said close to my ear, placing his hands on my shoulders roughly, in a whispered, harsh tone.

"I... of course. I may be younger than you by a month, but I can still fight you!" Teldryn laughed deeply. Inhaling sharply, he teased my neck with his warm breath.

"Weak. Incompetent. Young. You can not beat me in a fight, and you know this well." I scoffed and got close to his face. He smirked at the distance between our lips. I noticed his gaze and backed up a bit, only to have him take hold of my wrists.

"Y/n,  let's just get back on the road. Don't want to delay your sleeping time, now, do we?" I growled and walked away from him, making sure to yank my hands free from his grasp.

~

A while later we arrived at the inn, I gladly plopped onto the bed. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. Teldryn looked around.

He glanced to the floor.

To the bed.

To the corner.

To the bed.

He risked it, and crawled in bed with me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He settled down, soon falling asleep.

~

In the morning, I woke up feeling two things wrapped around me. I turned and saw Teldryn asleep.

To be honest, he was pretty adorable when he sleeps.

"Teldryn...Tel...." I poked his cheek, waking him. He glared.

"Morning." He groggily spoke.

I crawled more into his arms, nuzzling his chest. His cheeks burned at this, making me smile. He sighed.

"You're really a baby. Cuddly, always wanting attention from me..."

"You want to say that again, dunce?" Teldryn smirked.

"What if I do?" I pinned him down, earning a laugh from the Dunmer himself. I growled at him, then yelped when he flipped us. He hovered above me, an amused look upon his face.

"You're like a toddler..." He whispered in my ear. He gently bit my ear, making my face turn pink. He then kissed my neck. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Excuse me, lovers? Please do not do that in the inn...By the way, your time's up. Get out." The innkeeper told us, and Teldryn quickly got off of me. He took me by the hand and led me out.

This was baddd :(

:(
:(

:(
:(

Well...thank you all for reading.

I love you all <3

By the way, would anyone be interested in a Mad Hatter x Reader? (Alice in Wonderland) I love him.

612 words