Chapter 2

Nemuri POV

It's been three weeks since I adopted (y/n), I quickly became his favorite hero and he even began calling me Mama. "Mama!" (y/n) said happily as he hugged me, "Hi sweetie did you have fun at daycare?" I asked as I picked him up, "Yeah." He said, sending him to daycare wasn't an easy decision for me. Most mothers only had to worry about their child wetting themselves or if their making friends or not, me I have to worry about if he had a different kind of accident on top of everything else, "Did you have an accident?" I asked, "No." He said, "Wanna come with Mama to work tomorrow?" I asked, "YEAH!" He said excitedly, "Ok, we'll be getting some new applicants coming in, maybe you'll learn a bit about how to control your quirk." I said.

"Midnight. How are you, I heard you recently became a mother, congratulations." All Might said, "Yes thank you, honestly I have no clue what I'm doing, and poor (y/n) doesn't know how to control his quirk." I said, "Wait a newborn already has his quirk?" He said, "Newborn? (y/n)'s three, I adopted him three weeks ago." I said as (y/n) walked out of the bathroom, "Hmm he seems to be controlling it perfectly fine." He said, suddenly (y/n) sneezed and sent All Might flying, "Sorry about that." I said as I picked (y/n) up, "No worries I'm alright!" He said as he pulled himself out of the wall and walked over to us, "Hello young (y/n), I am All Might!" He said, "Creepy." (y/n) said as he hid his face in my chest, I couldn't help but laugh, "I'm sorry, but he has a point that smile is kinda creepy." I said, "Oh watch this! (y/n) sweetie who's the number one hero?" I asked, "Mama number one!" He said happily, "While that is very cute I'm afraid to say that I am the number one hero." All Might said, "No, Mama best." (y/n) said.

(y/n) and I went to go watch the new applicants' performance during the practical exam. Several of the applicants stood out, but one more so than the rest and not for good reasons either, "That boy, Izuku Midoriya, he can't control his quirk. I don't really think he'll be a very good fit for UA." I said, "Like me." (y/n) said as he watched Midoriya closely, 'That's right (y/n) doesn't know how to control his quirk either. How could I forget!' I thought as I looked down at (y/n), 'When it's (y/n)'s time to enroll and if he decides to come here and he still can't control his quirk are we just going to turn him away.' I thought, "Akane." (y/n) said as he pointed at a girl who's quirk allowed her to manipulate light and fire it in a concentrated blast.

" (y/n) said as he pointed at a girl who's quirk allowed her to manipulate light and fire it in a concentrated blast

 "Do you know her sweetie?" I asked, he nodded and hugged me, "Sweetie what's the matter? You're shaking." I asked, "Burns." He said, "Sweetie did she hurt you before?!" I asked, "Yeah." He said, "Don't worry she won't hurt you ever again." I said as I kissed the top of his head.

"BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Akane shouted, "I'm sorry miss, but it's been brought to our attention that you have used your quirk multiple times outside of designated areas, and on top of that you've used it to harm others." I said, "Where's your proof?!" She asked, "I have some very reliable sources." I said, "So what you're just gonna kick me out! Everyone's done it it's not fair!" She said, "Yes I'm well aware of that, however, none of them have used any of their quirks on my son." I said, "Your son? But I've never used my quirk on anyone...except (y/n)." She said, "I believe you realize exactly who my son is now." I said, "SO YOU'RE TAKING HIS WORD OVER MY RESULTS! ALL I EVER DID WAS GIVE HIM A LITTLE SUNBURN!" She yelled, "How badly did you burn him? Cause he was terrified when he saw you." I said, "You let a villain on campus. That's very good...for me, so here's what's going to happen. I'm gonna get to stay, you will personally move me into the best hero class, and then you and the villain will leave here and never come back or I'll take this to the news." She said, "And to be clear your threatening not only me but my son and UA as well." I said, "If you wanna take it that way yeah." She said, "Alright then I'll respond to the threat accordingly." I said as I tore a hole in my sleeve and released my quirk knocking her out, "And now security will escort you out." I said as I walked away.

"Mama?" (y/n) said, "Ready to go home, honey? I just finished up a small project." I said as I picked him up, "Akane?" He asked, "You won't have to worry about her any more darling." I said as we left.