Chapter 5

Nemuri POV

"Ok sweetheart you'll be coming to work with me for a while until I can convince the daycare that you're not dangerous." I said as (y/n) tried to bite off the head of one of his stuffed animals, "You see its stuff like that makes them think you're dangerous, but I will admit you are very adorable." I said as I picked him up, "Shall we get going? Mama has classes to teach." I said as I tried to kiss his cheek but he pushed me away, "Wow the daycare incident made you into a real stinker!" I said, "Well it's either that or you don't love me and don't see me as your mother anymore...I'm just gonna assume it's the first one and I'm still the best mother you will ever have." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"GOOD MORNING CLASS 1A!" I said as I walked into the classroom with (y/n), "Miss Midnight! Why is there a child in attendance with you this morning, does it have something to do with today's lesson?!" Iida asked, "Well whatever the reason why he's here I think we can all agree he's a little cutie." Hagakure said, "Ghost!" (y/n) said as he hid behind me making me smile, "Everyone this is my son (y/n). He single-handedly put an end to a hostage situation at his daycare yesterday and as a result, he has temporarily been banned from said daycare. So until further notice, he will be coming to class with me." I said, "Whatever a brat like him couldn't possibly have ended a hostage situation on his own! I bet you're just trying to make excuses for him getting picked on for being a weak crybaby like Deku!" Bakugo said, "Actually Bakugo you and my son have a lot in common." I said, "What could I possibly have in common with a damn kid?" He said, "Well as of late you both have an explosive temper, and you both have very powerful quirks." I said, "No way! I REFUSE TO BE TOLD THAT A DAMN BRAT IS ON MY LEVEL!" He said angrily, "Would you like me to prove it?" I asked, "WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO LET KACCHAN FIGHT YOUR SON?!" Midoriya said, "Yes and anyone who has an issue with this will be getting a long timeout!" I said as I pointed my whip at him, "Now let's go to Gym Gamma for a small field trip!" I said as we left.

(y/n) POV

"Just know I won't go easy on you just because you're a kid!" the blonde spiky-haired boy shouted as he launched himself towards me with two explosions, suddenly he grabbed me and threw me, "See I told you I'm lightyears out of his league!" He said, "(y/n) sweetheart, remember Akane?" Mama said causing me to look at her from the ground as I cried, "He did it." She said, "I did what now?" the boy said as he looked back at me, suddenly my hair stood up and I got mad, "DIE!" I cried as I flew at him and headbutted him in the stomach, "YOU DAMN BRAT! I'LL BURN YOU TO A CRISP!" He shouted as he flew at me but I fired bursts of air at him from all around him, "DIE!" He shouted as he forced his way through my attacks, he began to use his explosions to spin around gaining more and more momentum as he did, "HOWITZER IMPACT!" He shouted as he collided with me.

Nemuri POV

"BAKUGO YOU WENT WAY TOO FAR!" Yaoyorozu shouted as Bakugo emerged from the flames relatively unscathed, suddenly a blast of flaming air hit Bakugo in the arm breaking it upon impact, "WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ARM?!" He shouted in shock, "DIE!" (y/n) shouted as he emerged from the flames completely unscathed, "MISS MIDNIGHT STOP THIS!" Iida said, "Ok sweetie that's enough Bakugo said he was very sorry." I said causing (y/n) to return to normal, "LIKE HELL I SAID I WAS..." Bakugo began to say before I knocked him out, "Looks like he needed a nap, now someone take him to Recovery Girl." I said as I picked (y/n) up, "M...Miss Midnight, i...is your son even human?!" Mineta said in fear, "ROAR!" (y/n) said happily causing the others to recoil in fear, "Yes I'm positive he's human." I said as Kirishima and Kaminari dragged Bakugo to Recovery Girl. 

Several hours later Bakugo POV

"So Mr. Bakugo how did you break your arm?" Recovery Girl asked, "I...I don't wanna talk about it." I said.