Chapter 4

(y/n) POV

Mama told me not to talk to Akane anymore so I didn't. "Hey (y/n)." Akane said, "(y/n)!" She said as she grabbed my arm, "Talk to me (y/n) I'm your big sister." She said I just shifted nervously, "What's wrong? You can tell me I promise I won't be upset." She said sweetly, "Can't." I said softly, "Did your mom tell you not to talk to me?" She asked I nodded, "Well what she doesn't know won't..." She began to say, suddenly she grabbed me and threw me behind her, "(Y/N) STAY BEHIND ME!" She said as the door fell apart, "REALLY AIHA! WE'RE REALLY GONNA HIDEOUT IN A DAMN DAYCARE?!" a man said angrily as he entered the daycare.

" She began to say, suddenly she grabbed me and threw me behind her, "(Y/N) STAY BEHIND ME!" She said as the door fell apart, "REALLY AIHA! WE'RE REALLY GONNA HIDEOUT IN A DAMN DAYCARE?!" a man said angrily as he entered the daycare

"WELL, ATLEAST I CAME UP WITH A PLAN UNLIKE YOU BAN!" Aiha shouted angrily as she entered the daycare.

She picked up the pieces of and suddenly the door was fixed, "Hey Ban would you look at that." Aiha said, "Yeah looks like we've got hostages." Ban said.

Nemuri POV

"And that class is why capes, while a classic accessory, are highly impractical and in some cases potentially deadly." I said, "Now onto the practical application of heals and combat skirts." I said, "Mis. Kayama." Mr. Aizawa said, "Mr. Aizawa I'm in the middle of teaching a class." I said, "I take it you've heard the failed attempted bank robbery that occurred earlier today?" He said, "Yes what of it?" I asked, "Well the culprits escaped and have taken a daycare hostage." He said, "What daycare?!" I asked worriedly, "I think you already know." He said as he walked away, "CLASS I'M LEAVING! STUDY SOMETHING I DON'T CARE WHAT!" I said as I ran off, 'Don't worry sweetheart Mama's on her way!' I thought as I ran down the hall.

"What does the situation look like." I said as I joined a few other heroes outside my son's daycare, "So far they haven't made any demands." Bubble Girl, "Ma'am one of them's coming out!" Sirius said as a woman with large mechanical gauntlets walked out grasping someone in her hand, "THAT'S AKANE SHINDO!" I said in shock, "LISTEN UP HEROES!" the woman said, "MY PARTNER AND I WANT A CAR! AND THERE BETTER NOT BE A TRACKER ON IT EITHER AND IF ANY OF YOU TRY ANYTHING WELL..." She said as she began to squeeze until I heard her arm break and she began to scream in pain, suddenly the roof exploded, "Oh no." I said in fear.

(y/n) POV

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Ban shouted as he grabbed the teacher, "H...He can't control his quirk just yet! S...So when he feels it about to go off, he aims up into the air outside!" the teacher said, "Well I already made it clear our policy on the unexpected. Looks like I've found my first example!" Aiha said as she threw Akane into a wall, "Kane?" I said as Aiha began to wrap her claws around me, "(Y...Y/N)!" Akane said weakly, suddenly I felt something snap.

Nemuri POV

"WE HAVE TO GET THOSE KIDS OUT NOW!" I said, suddenly the woman flew threw the front doors. One of her gauntlets was destroyed and it wasn't long before her partner was ejected from the building. "GO N...now." I said as (y/n) walked out of the building, his hair was standing on its own and he was crying. Suddenly he began firing large amounts of air down on them with immense force, he kept doing this creating a deep crater, "(Y/N) STOP!" I shouted as I ran over to him and hugged him, "It's alright, you're ok. Mama's here now and everything will be ok." I said as I tore a small hole in my sleeve to release my quirk, "Just breathe it in sweetheart. It's going to help you take a little nap." I said, "Ma...ma." He said as he fell asleep, "Hi guys, I was just in the neighborhood and decided to stop by here to help." Godzillo said, "No but thanks anyway, we've got this covered. You can go home." I said, "Ok, bye guys." He said before he walked away.

A/N: It's been a while since I last updated this. I would like to say this when I read Godzillo's line I imagine him speaking very lethargically so, in my opinion, it makes it very funny.