Chapter 6: Long Live The Pharaoh

The Pharaoh then laughed evilly. "What's so funny?" Anubis asked angrily. "It's funny how foolish you are." Pharaoh Khotep answered. "We are not foolish. You have no idea what you're talking about." Anput replied. "Well then, if you're not foolish, then why won't you turn back?" Pharaoh Khotep asked. "Because we are willing to put up a fight. That throne is as good as mine." Khanis answered. "Son. I'm taking back what is mine." Pharaoh Khotep exclaimed. "No. You won't." Anubis shouted. "How dare you!" Pharaoh Khotep replied in rage. "Ha. Now you know that we don't take trash from anyone." Anubis exclaimed.

"Whatever." Pharaoh Khotep replied. Khanet then came up with an idea to get her father to not fight them. "Dad. It's me. Your daughter, Khanet." Khanet added. Pharaoh Khotep just growled. "That's not OUR dad. Our dad would never try to kill us." Khanis explained. "I know. I'm trying to get him to not destroy us. That's the plan I came up with." Khanet whispered. "That was the best you could come up with?" Khanis asked. "Well what else am I going to do? Do you have any ideas, smart guy?" Khanet asked.

"Yes. I have better ideas than what you came up with. You don't have to do anything. Let me handle it. My plan is for you to stand your ground and fight Dad and even though I said earlier that he's not our dad; he is but he isn't the same. So, what I want you to do is for you to use your dagger to defeat him rather than beg for mercy. We are the strongest warriors in all of Egypt. We can do this." Khanis explained.

"I still think my plan was better, but whatever." Khanet replied. She then took out her dagger. They all took out their weapons. Pharaoh Khotep took a weapon from his stash in the coffin area of the tomb. He grabbed a giant machete. Khanet and the others began charging towards the Pharaoh and he began charging towards them. He swinged his machete at Anubis, Anput, and Khanis's head. They all ducked. Khanet was watching and decided to fight back.

Pharaoh Khotep decided to stab Anubis and Anput first. He then went to stab Khanis, but Khanis kept moving around.The Pharaoh yelled in fury. He got really mad. Khanis then stopped. Khanis had his dagger in front of him. He made sure he used the proper sword fighting stance. He shot a glare at Pharaoh Khotep. Khanis charged forward. He then jumped high in the air, so he could defeat the Pharaoh below. But, he was unsuccessful. For, the Pharaoh hit him with his machete in his face.

Khanis then fell to the ground. Khanet was upset. She didn't know what to do. Pharaoh Khotep turned to see Khanet. Anubis got up and bandaged himself quickly, so he could help Khanet. Khanet was starting to panic. She was breathing fast. She grew terrified the longer the Pharaoh's red beady eyes stared into her soul. Anubis then picked up his weapon and knocked the Pharaoh in the head as he was trying to walk to Khanet. Khanet, who was still in fear, pointed her dagger at the Pharaoh.

The Pharaoh got up, picked up his weapon, stabbed Anubis with it, and continued walking to Khanet. He then knocked Khanet to the ground. Anubis decided to pray to Ra in healing Khanis and Anput. Ra answered the prayer and even healed Anubis too. Khanis began worrying about Khanet.

Khanet looked up at the Pharaoh and asked "Why would you do this to me, Father?" "I want Egypt as mine again and I won't let you brats take that away from me." Pharaoh Khotep answered. "You don't have to do this. You could side with us again like you used to. I mean, you're possessed. You could fight the darkness and evil within you." Khanet replied.

"Well now, I have one goal. Which is to finish you off and claim Egypt again. Also, you won't be able to defeat me. You have no power over me. It will be impossible to beat me because I am your father!" Pharaoh Khotep explained.