I like you

You are one of those people who make my life better just by being in it.

*Warning*
*Just a little bit of mature content*

Have you ever felt like millions of butterflies just laid their eggs in your stomach? Like those eggs are popping one by one and the tiny caterpillars are just roaming inside your stomach making you giggle from the inside.

Or like the blood just rushed out of your hands and knees?

That feeling is what I am feeling right now. The feeling of being electrified. The goosebumps on my neck which are fading and coming again and again as Hunter's breath hit my hot skin. I don't know for how long we were in each other's embrace but I know that it has been long because I can feel four pair of eyes situated on us for long.

My eyes opened in hopes of letting go and scan Hunter's face for the third time now but he is not letting go.

By now I am thinking that he is asleep or something because he is not saying anything just holding me tightly, if that is even possible and breathing on my neck which is still a foreign feeling to me.

Finally Hunter woke up and removed his face, buried in my neck while he is still holding me. My neck feels cold. He looked right at my face with glossy eyes and a huge smile. His cheekbones were prominent which made his bruise prominent. I looked at his bruise and my smile faded away.

"What happened?" Really Danny? By now the neighbor's dog knows what happened.

"I just-" "Hmm and who's this baby brother?"
A new voice made us all alarmed, as we all looked at the new person who joined us. He was some guy in a tuxedo with his arms in his pocket as he looked at all of us and then looked at me from top to bottom.

He had dark brown hair. He was fit yet muscular and had a really deep voice.

His eyes were gray and filled with mischief. He gave me a side smile and winked at me.
Baby brother? Mother mary that's Noah?

What genes run in Hunter's family? I won't be surprised if his father turns out to be James Bond. Why are they all so good looking? This guy could easily be a model but he is mean to Hunter. So we hate this guy.

I gave him a disgusted look and felt the strong pair of arms around my waist tightened.

"None of your business." Hunter said slowly without even looking at him as he was looking down at me. His eyes were partially open and his voice was raspy. He touched my forehead with his. I will drool on him right now.

"It is brother. It's 'my' father's wedding. I should know who's taking part in it." He said as his gaze shifted from me and than he looked hardly at Kyle. "Oh he is here too. You are still friends with my loser brother." That felt more like a statement than a question. He said while looking at Kyle's direction, all this while Hunter stood in front me like a statue. Why isn't he saying anything to him? "We all know who's the real loser here now don't we?" Kyle told him as his fists balled up and he was ready to punch him in his throat.

Hunter was unfazed by everything. What happened to him? Why is he letting Noah degrade him like this? He always stood up for me. He even went to jail for me. I cannot just leave him at a time like this.

"Yeah that's." "Shut up!" I said in loud voice and cut Noah off. He looked at me in shock and confusion. "You seriously think you are so cool coming here and insulting your own brother? Well reality check. You are just disgusting. It's not just your father's wedding, he is Hunter's father too and he can invite whoever he wants. You, on the other hand should have been uninvited." I said looking at him with anger and disgust. He looked at me with wide eyes and open mouth but soon enough he regained his posture and smirked at me. The famous Donnavan smirk.