1.Aditya

Tring.... Tring.... Tring....

Aditya woke up hearing the alarm. He don't go behind sleep. He looked at the clock that showed 5:30. He slept at 2 after completing few pending works.

Yes, he goes to office by 9 but he's got a duty towards his DAUGHTER. He walks into the bathroom and does his morning chores. He looks into the mirror and thinks 'my beard has grown ' he remembered his wife saying 'you don't come near me unless you shave your beard. Its itchy' she pouted.

An involuntary smile adorned his face that is always cold. Within seconds he's back to his cold self.

He told to himself 'i can't think about that b****'

Aditya's pov

I walked into the room where my princess was asleep. She looked like a cute panda asleep. I smiled looking at her. I'm not the same person when I'm with her. She changes my mood when it's not in a good one.

I shook my head and walked towards her bed, "baby, wake up." She shot open her eyes. She's not a difficult kid like those kids who try sleeping again. She's like me. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

Kissing her forehead, "princess, go and brush your teeth first, then have a wash" I said letting her go away from my embrace.

She nodded and went into the bathroom not before kissing my cheek.

************************************

I was in the dinning hall waiting for my princess when I heard the cooker whistle. Yes, I cook at my house. I didn't want any maid but only to clean, a maid comes home twice a week. As me and Niana are the only people live here. We don't stay home much. We leave home early by 7:30, I drop her to her nursery and go to office.and we return by 7 or 8.

My sister Aishwarya or my friend Ansh will pick her at 12 when the nursery time is over and drop her at the childcare center. This is how my life is. After 6, the child care center closes so I have to leave office by 5 and I have to complete the remaining work at home after putting Niana to bed.

My daughter came running down the stairs, "papa...." She came and hugged me while I was placing the breakfast on the table. We both had our breakfast and left.

"Papa, you promised me you'll spend this weekend with me." I nodded hearing my princess reminding me about our outing plan. "Yes baby, we'll go." I said. I have arranged everything and my brother will be at the office to take care of the meetings and other important works.

"Papa..." She sounded angry." Yes princess?" He asked slowing down and parking the car by the roadside. " can we take my Zoya ma with us when we go? Please papa." She asked with her puppy eyes. Who can say no?

"Okay darling... but your Zoya ma will have work right." I said looking at her. She shook her head and said, " she has no work on weekend days and you know that papa" even though she's just 5 she talks well and understands well. my smart girl.

"Okay then, I'll tell Aishwarya to talk to her, fine?" I said and she grinned. I pinched her cheeks and ignited the engine. I dropped her and drove to my office.

"Hello, good morning sir" my PA approached with a smile. "Morning" I said and walked towards the meeting room.

******************************************

Zoya pov

I woke up hearing my sister's alarm. Its 4 now and she wants to study but here she wakes me up with her alarm and she sleeps well hearing all the sound. I sometime think whether she has stuck something inside her ear to avoid the sounds.

I went near her and screamed near her ear. This worked, this is how I wake her everyday. She looked up at me and smiled sheepishly. "Did I wake you today also? What can I do appi, I want to wake up but I don't hear it and you hear it from your room that is next to mine. it's not my fault but the alarms' " She whined.

"Get up and start studying . Its your first year-end exams starting next week. Me and mama have hopes on you Piya." She continued, "I couldn't study because of our poverty. But I think you can fulfill your dreams." I looked at her and she continued "I know appi, I'm trying. I won't break your hopes." She smiled and walked into the bathroom.

I took a nap for an hour and woke up by 6, then made breakfast for three of us and packed lunch for Piya. Mom is not well and she's in the hospital. I have to send Piya to college and go to hospital and give ma food and go to the childcare center. Yeah I work at a child care centre. I didn't study after my 12th standard public exams. The day when my...

You shouldn't think about it Zoya

By 7, Piya was at the table, we both had breakfast together and walked out of our house with two bedroom a kitchen and living. The rooms have a connected bathroom. We locked the door and took one key each. She went to college. And I walked to the bus stand and went to the hospital.

Mama was lying on the bed. Doctor said," your mother is good now. You can discharge her in a week." The doctor was an elderly person. He talked to me in a very polite manner. Mama was asleep. I didn't want to disturb her so I kept the breakfast there and took off for work.

I went to the childcare centre by 10, our work start by 9:30 and end at 5:00. I was taking care of a girl who is a child of a single parent. If papa had left us when we were a kid.. How would we have survived and missed father's love.

"Zoya ma...." Niana came running to me and hugged. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead and both cheeks. I don't know what but I feel a connection with her. She's always attached to me and the same way with me.

I used to miss her both the days we don't meet that is Saturday and Sunday. "My Aishu aunty is out, she wants to talk to you" she said in her child voice.

I nodded and walked with her holding my index finger. I saw a beautiful girl standing outside leaning on a car. She looked like a rich girl and at the same time she looked a friendly person. Usually rich people are rude enough, I mean not all but till date whoever rich I met showed that aura.

Niana pulled me towards the car and said, "aunty she's Zoya ma" she grinned and Niana's aunty smiled forwarding her hand. "Hi I'm Aishwarya. Nice meeting you." I shook hands with her " Zoya"

"Well..Niana is my brother's daughter. She's keen to take you to the two day trip that we have planned on Saturday morning and return by Sunday evening." She looked at me and I was like 'what'

She smiled and held my hand. "Niana go and play with your friends" she said to her and turned to me after Niana left.

"You know... Niana's mom is not with her. She ..... She....." I cut her saying, "I know she's not alive." She got shocked at first and came back to herself.

"No I mean she left with some other guy when Niana was 2." I got shocked. I'm sure my eyes may fall out of socket if I stand like this for a second more.

"But... But Niana...

Here's the first update.
Hope you'll liked.

Vote,comment and share with your friends.

Next update will be exactly in a week.
Enjoy....