8.We'll try

Managed to find some time for my lovely readers.
Here it goes.

Zoya pov

Why don't you two stay in the same room? Let it be the first step in your marriage." She said and I was shocked. " it's not like that ma. I'm just here to take care of Niana as her mother." I said and bit my lips.

"You can't be like this forever. Wait. Zoya were you in any relationship that made you say no to make your marriage work?" She asked suddenly.

"No ma I was never and was never interested too." I said her and she smiled. "You can love my son without worrying. He'll be the best husband" I felt heat rushing to my face. And here this was the reason for my blush.

Mom was about to go now. We stood near the door and she waved us bye. She came near me and Aditya. "Make this marriage work and get me another grandchild" she said and I could feel my cheeks burning.

I saw his ears turned pink, "we'll try" he said and I looked at him with disbelief.

Today he asked me to bring my things to his' no our room. I was about to sleep on the couch," don't sleep there. You won't be comfortable there" he said and I got up. He got hiccups and I took the jar and found it empty. I went out to go to the kitchen when I remembered yesterday's incidents.

I ran inside and he held me by both my arms and "What?" He asked. I was panting as I ran here and was scared at the same time.

"There is ghost" I said and his lips curved upwards and before I could find it, he covered his smile with a cold expression.

"If your talking a out the ghost you saw in the kitchen yesterday, and that's not a ghost but me." He said and my mouth flung open. He started to laugh. Just now I realised my position. My body was pressed to his. Me in my toes and I got back to my heels slowly.

I have never seen him laugh. He looked cute. I wanted to pinch his cheeks. "Good night" I said and walked towards the bed. Thank god, the bed is huge so I can sleep without touching him. I don't roll when sleeping. But him?

"You can take any side your comfortable with" he said and I walked to the left side. I slid into the blanket and after a while I felt the bed dip by the other side.

Aditya pov

I thought she'll take right side. I'm used to left and don't know how I'm going to sleep. I was wrong. Sleep took over me as soon as I lied onto the bed.

*************************************

I woke up and found Zoya struggling in my arms. How did we come to be like this. I soon left the grip on her waist and got back to the side of my bed. "Sorry" I mumbled. enough for her to hear.

She went to the washroom. She's so innocent to say anything. I laughed at my thoughts. After about 15 minutes, she was out wearing a Saree. I did nothing but admire her.

I felt that she was uncomfortably moving there. I averted my gaze and soon went to the washroom. I'm free today, I have no meetings and not much works that'll make me go to office.

I sent Niana to mama's house with the driver and was in the living room, when I heard someone singing.

I walked towards where the sound was coming from to find Zoya. She was ironing few clothes in Niana's room. I planned not to stand there and turned only to knock a flower vase. As it fall down I looked up at Zoya who turned and got her hand burnt in the iron steel.