17.A date

Zoya pov

I looked at the ground to find my Saree and started draping. I remembered his kiss and touched by neck. I still feel his breathe, lips, smell.

So Zoya is thinking about Aditya.

I dressed and went to the room to find him nowhere. I saw a paper on the tea table and picked t to find a letter from him. Saying he's got a sudden work and left ordering my lunch. I heard the bell ring and approached to the door.

I opened the door to find a lady in her mid thirties with a food trolley. I moved aside knowing she was here to serve the food. She smiled and was about t go when she step ed and said,"your lucky to have a husband who doesn't want to wake you up when your asleep. And he ordered me that you shouldn't wake while I change your clothe."

"What... did you change my clothe?" I asked her and she nodded. "Even though he was your husband, he left out of the room until you were changed and I saw him covering you with more blankets."

I smiled and she left after bidding bye.

He is so sweet.

Yes he is and he's kind and loving too

Ok fine.

**************************************

I had my breakfast and watched tv until he's back. It was afternoon now and yet he's not back. I was painting my nails with silver color that once he admired. Don't know why I painted the colour he liked. Whatever I love the colour and that's why I applied.

I heard the ringing if the bell and I opened expecting him. For my disappointment,the lady who brought breakfast was there smiling with a tray. Ok before I could question she said," sir ordered food for you." I nodded and she left the food on the tea table.

I got a call from him and I answered as soon as it flashed his name 'Aditya'. "Hello"i said and he didn't even bother to say a hello. "If you don't finish the food, you'll not get food tomorrow. Don't waste food. I know you don't waste but I say don't waste." He hung up before I could say something.

I don't know whether I'm married to him or he purchased me on a sale.

Well, that's him saying you to eat indirectly.

Nop, he doesn't want me to waste food.

He cares for you. He knew you'll wait for him.

I don't care. I'll eat.

It was 5:00 when the door bell rang. I expected at least now he's here. But I found a women at her mid twenties with box and a huge trolley. She excused and I asked who she is to get a answer he sent her.

"Wait I need the confirm" I said and picked my phone to call him but at the same time, he called me. "Hel....." He cut me off saying,"I sent her. Please do what she say." What's wrong with this man in cutting off and ordering. I huffed and welcomed her with a smile.

She made me wear a blue Saree. That showed off a lot in my back and waist.I asked her whether she had any other costume but she said 'her so called sir' my idiot husband *rolling eyes* selected the dress.

I wore them and diamond necklace that too was his choice but I loved the simple stone a lot. I was ready. My hair was open, straightened. I was made to sit and the lady went out smiling after saying a 'good luck?' I was tired of his suspense.

I stood up and looked at my self in the mirror. Thank god my hair covered my back. I heard the door open and found the same lady come in. "He's w did you come in?" I asked and she said,"sir gave his key asking you to come down to the porch" i nodded and walked with not before locking the door.