9.Disturbed

Zoya pov

She came to me and said that she was Aditya's sister in law. Ohh he's got an elder brother too. She pulled me into a hug, "your so pretty." I smiled and returned her hug. "You too look pretty" I said and heard a chuckle. " don't lie sister in law.i know my wife wants to hear it but you know she's gone old and see, she starting to get wrinkles. "He said. "First introduce yourself including your age that is 3" didi said with a sarcastic look. Smirking at her husband.

" stop it both of you" here comes the venom king. He has only hurt ful words coming from his mouth.

"Zoya, this is my bhai arjun, his wife Anjali and their daughter ananya. " he said. I smiled. " hi Ananya, would you like to have chocolate cookies?" I asked her. She hid behind her mom shyly. Anjali didi said," she's shy Zoya, she'll get close to you soon." She said.

" Why are you'll standing? Please take your seats. Make yourself comfortable." I said and here comes another word from him. "They know" argh I'm starting to hate him I guess."adhi, stop... Your hurting her.dont be rude as you show. I know your true face. You want me to say?" Anjali di said and what? She said he shows that he's rude. Did she mean he's acting rude? "Okay fine" Aditya raised his hand in air. And sat on the couch next to his brother.

His brother laughed." Your scared of her." But Aditya reverted within a fraction of second, "not more than your scared when your alone." He smirked and his brother gave a slap on his shoulder.

"Is coffee okay di" I asked Anjali di and she turned to me shock visible in her eyes. "What did you call me?" She asked. Ohh God please. I have to hold my tongue. "So..sor.ry I don't know that you won't like it." I stammered and Aditya said," she won't even like you" I was going to break into a sob when Anjali di said nothing and came hugged me. I felt wet near my shoulder. "Di are you crying" I asked and she shook her head," no its happy tears. I had a sister nda she passed away last year in an accident . I smiled understandingly and said" coffee or tea " in a cheerful voice that I use when I'm around mom, dad and Piya.

"Ill come with you" she said nd we walked into the kitchen to make coffee.. or tea.

Aditya pov

Bhai was smiling sheepishly at me when I asked " what's wrong bhai" he shook his head and said," your comfortable with her Adhi" an involuntary smile adorned my lips. I soon steadied my mind before I blabber everything.

"She's just Niana's mother. That's all." I said and he laughed and then continued," I didn't ask whether something is going on between you two. I just said your comfortable around her." I was embarrassed. So i decided to act.

"Ok fine. I just want to clear you that I don't have any relationship with her but just my daughter's mom." He sighed," ok that's enough. Let me see." I frowned and was about to argue when the ladies came with a tray of coffee and cookies.

Zoya pov

"Zoya, if you don't mind, can you bring Ananya from Niana's play room. Please. I can't walk with my paining legs." Anjali di said and I walked up the stairs. Yeah Anjali di is 3 monthpregnant with a baby."Ananya, come down if you want chocolate cookies." I said and she smiled nodding.

One day even I'll have my own baby. What? You mean with the arrogant Aditya.

I'm over thinking and my mind is not straight now I guess.

I walked down and we had coffee together. Then all left leaving me and the jerk alone. The maids too left after preparing dinner. I asked them to stay for dinner but they denied saying they have to go to a function tonight. I was standing without moving after they went.