Neechan!

Jillian's POV;
"NEECHAN!!" I heard someone say in a familiar voice. I turn around and saw no one then i looked down and saw Trishie Looking up at me. I crouched down and said "Oh hey my litte kohai sorry i didnt notice you quickly. You're just really short but even if you're. short you're so cute ^^" And pinched her cheek. She gives me a cute grumpy face while saying "Why doesn't anyone notice me >.<" i giggled and said "but at least you're cute ^^" She smiled and said "true." I looked at the time and was shock and i said. "OH NO WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I Yelled. And we wore our uniforms then trishie comes up to me and said "neechan can you help me with my neck tie?" I then replied "sure ^^" I crouched down and fixed her neck tie. I got up grabbed our bag and lunch and walked to school And she hold my hand as we walked.

Trishie's POV:
I hold my neechan's hand because i got a anxiety attack again i have a problem with controlling my anxiety Even if im just with my neechan i always have a anxiety attack she looked at me and asked me. "You ok kohai?" I nodded abit she picked me up and gave me a piggyback ride as she continued walking to school with me. We arrived at school i got my key and tried to reach for my locker since my locker is so high and my height is only 4'6 And neechan. Lifted me up And grabbed my books she put me down and we walked to our classes.

*Hours later*

Jillian's POV:
My class ended i went downstairs because trishie's class was downstairs i waited for her infront of the door. Then i see Teacher Paul. Their Mapeh Teacher get his things and leave the room all of trishie's classmates came out and trishie came out While holding her Lunch I ranned to her and cuddled her While saying. "AWWWW I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she replied "ack neechan you're hugging me too tight!" I let her go and she sighed of relief Then her friends comes in and pulls her away from me she then said "WAIT GUYS I CANT LEAVE MY NEECHAN!" Then M One of trishie's friends said. "Come on trish dont be a bummer and lets hang out" trishie then said "but i dont want to" i watches trishie getting pulled away from me as my little heart breaks i then said "Give me back my kohai!" Trishie ranned back to me. It turns out she got away Then got dragged as she screamed like the little baby kitten that she is. I have to eat lunch alone

*few minutes later*

Jillian's POV:
I was walking around searching for trishie and i was saying "kohai? Kohai?" Then saw her sitting in the dark corner curled up in a ball i walked to her and tapped on her shoulder. I then said "kohai you ok?" She didnt reply she looked up and noticed tears in her eyes i then said "Kohai what happened?" She then said "J-j-j said that i-i-i need more improvements" she said sobbing i grabbed my napkin from my pocket and wiped trishie's tears off. I then said "but why do you look like you've been hurt or something" she then said "m-m pulled my arm for no reason" she cried louder as i stroke her hair. She sniffled and i place my hand on her cheek "its ok kohai you're with neechan now you're gonna be and safe and sound" i said comforting her she kept sobbing I picked her up and took her upstairs to her room her teacher wasnt there yet. She was crying so much i kept wiping her tears off. I keep saying "its ok kohai neechan is here its gonna be safe and sound"

Trishie's POV:
I calmed down for abit with tears still in my eyes. I hugged my neechan sobbing and she then said to me "Its ok kohai i promise i wont let it happen again." I calmed down and smiled. Wiping my tears away