Protecting You From The Pain and Guilt.

Jillian's POV:
Ive been noticing My Kohai Hasnt Been acting Like her usual self when shes around me shes always happy but ever since she posted that latest drawing she posted yesterday she started acting strange. Because since we walk together to school she was looking gloomy and abit cold towards me. I asked her "Trishie? Kohai you ok?" She nodded slightly and we continue walking. When we arrived to the hallway where her classroom was located and Her classmates were looking at her Like they are scared and dissapointed. I looked at them like Why are you looking at her then i saw my kohai's face darkened she threw her bag in the corner violently before she Walked off pissed to her locker again she was trying to reach for her locker but she couldn't reach it i got her things and took them and we walked back to the halls trishie saw one of her friends ashley she tried to say hello but she gave her a stare of why are you talking to me? Thats when i knew somethings wrong. My Kohai is usually greeted by her classmates My Kohai looked so out of character And i also realize ever since we started walking to school she was wearing her black hoodie and i knew she was hurting herself i tried to grab her wrist but i couldn't do it....Then she Look down and i know My Kohai's bad habit of looking down when shes lying... Then their teacher arrived and i have to leave my Kohai to go to class.....and i was hoping nothing would happen, while i was gone.

*recess*

Trishie's POV:
I was so depressed that i went to the genesis classroom which is my old classroom for grade 7 before i moved to the other class. I talked to my friends about something and they all gave me support. Then i went back to the hallways again i was trying to greet my classmates but they kept walking pass me...Then i went to my classroom and saw everyone looking at their phones they werr looking at something....it was the comment....where i made j depressed.....it shocked me and i felt someone grab my phone from my pocket and snatch it from me i turned around and saw J. I snatched it back "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! AND WHY WOULD YOU SHOW OUR CLASSMATES ABOUT THAT TEXT?!" She then sighed and said "our little pabo still hasnt change" (pabo means idiot in korean) I Then Yelled "DONT CALL ME THA-" before getting slapped with my glasses flying off my face. "Having a flashback?" J said, i thought to myself. "Flashback?" You wouldn't understand....unless you were criticized yourself. Then i was gonna give her my phone when someone stopped me it was neechan she said. "Is this yours?" Then she pushed her violently. "Are you proud? Of being a bully?" Neechan said j replied "who the hell are you? Think you are a big shot?" Neechan replied "hey....People are laughing at you inside......you maybe the cool kid here but do you think it'll work in that way in the outside world" i was shocked and about to cry no one defended me like this ever since....Neechan then said "YOU GUYS LIKED TRISHIE! NOTHING CHANGES IF SHE WAS BULLIED IN THE PAST!" Everyone all looked down in dissapointment i thought if i became alone like before am i even happy?

*Few hours later*

Jillian's POV:
I saw my kohai walking around outside depress and she was not wearing he glasses. I ran to her and said "hey kohai" she replied. "What? You should go you shouldn't be around me" i can hear by her voice guilt and The Pain she had tears in her eyes then i hugged her from behind "You know you shouldn't be Guilty...because it doesn't matter neechan will always love you you know that right?" I said she sniffled. Then she began crying loudly i comforted her "shhhh its ok kohai" i said I wiped her tears off. She looked like she was hurt badly i then pulled out her glasses from my pocket unfolded it and put it back on her. "It must be pretty tough?" I said. She nodded she was sobbing i then said "you shouldn't be guilty you were bullied because theres nothing to be ashamed off" she then replied. "I-i-i-i know its because.........no one protected me like you do....." My eyes widened Her entire life she was lonely. No one was there for her her own friend. Was criticizing her for the things she does. I know my kohai can be crazy for awhile but I know she isnt always like this because no one wanted to be her friends all her friends turn their backs on her. I hugged her she was sobbing in my chest i then crouched down into her level and pinched her cheek gently and said. "Neechan will always keep you safe and sound. Even if it hurts me because i want you to be safe and sound." She smiled abit i then said "thats my girl smile for me come on lets go home its getting dark" i picked her up and gave her piggyback ride on the way home. She then whispered to my ear "thank you for being there, for me when i needed it." I smiled layed her down in my bed layed next to her and wrap my arms around her.