Baby Kitten

Jillian's POV:
I Just saw my kohai petting a baby kitten behind the school. Shes just sitting in the ground petting the baby kitten i found it cute ^^ because i know my kohai maybe scary but she has a soft spot for cats. ^^ Its just so cute of her to be with cats when she sees a cat she always runs into it and pet it even if she gets scratched in the wrists she doesnt care but the cat suddenly got fussy and scratched her in the arm. She grunted abit and let go of the cat. And i saw the sadness in her eyes while she watches the cat run off. I knew she would be upset everytimes cats run off from her she looked down in dissapointment i quietly whispered to myself "aw my poor kohai i wish i could get her a kitten for her birthday" she looked so upset and just sat there i felt bad for my kohai of being always rejected by animals the last time she tried to pet an animal she ended up. Getting biten she cried alot that time because animals rejected her. She just kept sitting there and m approaches her and asked. "You got rejected by a cat again?" She nodded. "*sigh* just let go you know every animals rejects you" he said before walking away Trishie began crying. She was trying to hold the tears back but she cried like a toddler. It was the most hurtful thing her friends told her. It was just heartbreaking seeing my kohai like that. Being rejected by animals then i decided to go find some cats for her to make her feel like shes accepted. I walked to the stairs and waited for my kohai then i waited for a couple of minutes she came there with tears in her eyes with bruises in her kneecaps "what happened to your kneecaps?!" I asked. She replied "I accidentally tripped over a rock" she said in a low and depressed voice she looked down with tears falling down her cheeks i felt so bad that i wanted to make it up for her but shes been hurt too much. I got worried that she might remember her childhood trauma of being rejected by everyone and get her anxiety triggered.

*After school*

Trishie's POV:
I walked home with neechan and me still depressed because of the cat rejecting me. "Look kohai a cat" neechan said pointing at a cat I looked at it and nearly cried with tears in my eyes as i look away i could feel my neechan's concern i just walked home got my key went to my room and layed down forgetting to take my uniform off as i fall asleep.

Jillian's POV:
i went to my kohai's room and saw her fall asleep with her uniform still on i could see in her eyes with tears falling down her cheeks while sleeping i couldn't handle seeing her so depressed i crawled into her bed and cuddled her. I know next week would be her birthday so i decided to get her a kitten. Then i hear the door opening and saw lit peeking through the door he said "wheres ishie?" I then asked. "You're gonna scare her with your pet spider again?" He shook his head and said "no. Her mom just said that you should take her out to the park because shes been so lonely in her room." I then said. "Oh really?" He nodded and said "yeah" i know i couldn't believe him i called trishie's mom and asked her about it. It turns out he wasnt lying "now do you believe me" he scoffed. I then sighed and said "Ya now i believe you" he said "oh gre-" before i cut him off saying "and no you wont come" he then begged me and i said "no. Unless you want me to yeet you he got scared and ran off. My kohai woke up annoy and said "did that little twerp come?" I nodded and told her to get change she looked confused and just go to change. She asked "why do you want me to get changed neechan?" I replied "we'll go out to the park." She then said "r-really?" I hummed and nodded. I picked her up giving her a piggy back ride and walked to the park with her as she wraps her arm around me tightly.

Trishie's POV:
We arrived at the park there were so many people there. Neechan put me down and we walked around. I then saw a baby kitten being petted by a little girl maybe around 4 the kitten looked so happy as i whispered to myself. "i wish i wasnt always rejected." My neechan looked at me confused. "Hm? Is there something wrong kohai?" I shook my head. And we kept walking as i saw alot of flowers in the park "neechan can you wait for me in the bench i'll be right back" she then nodded walked to the bench sitting down. As i run off going to the area where theres so many flowers i picked some flowers up. And sat down in the grass and picked some sakura petals up and started making something my neechan would like.

*few hours later*

Trishie's POV:
I went back to where my neechan is and saw her sleeping i had something behind me as i put a flower crown on her smiling she wakes up and said. "Kohai?" Before yawning and rubbing her eyes. I then gave her a mirror she looked at herself and she saw herself she then said. "Kohai did you make this for me?" I nodded "mhm ^^" i said. She pinched my cheek and said "aww thank you my kohai i love it so much ^^" i replied. "Np neechan ^^" we walked home and bought some snacks. We went home and watched some movies til it was midnight we were enjoying it we watched some Japanese horror movies like The ringu,One missed call,Juon The grudge, and Hausu. We enjoyed watching them together then the jumpscares came we both got startled and hugged eachother we giggled and kept watching the movies. She then said "btw my kohai i have something for you ^^" she got a box and opened it. I saw a baby kitten and i was shocked the kitten was scared at first but i pet it. The kitten calmed down the kitten was black and was so cute. I hugged my neechan and said "thank you neechan ^^" she said "np my little kohai ^^" a few hours later i fell asleep and the kitten also fell asleep with its tail wrapped around my finger neechan smiled at me and kissed my cheek and stroked my hair and whispered. "I love you my kohai ^^" and she fell asleep next to me.