9

A few hours pass and I was sitting next to Jisung on the couch, my head on his shoulder. I was about to fall asleep when my phone dings.

Mom
When are you coming back? It's getting late.

"Lea, mom just messaged me." I sigh.

"I don't wannnaaaaa goooooo." She whined.

"She only asked when we were heading back-."

"You probably should...it is going on 9pm-." Seungmin says.

"I don't waaaaaaannnaaaaaa" Lea whined again.

"Lea we still got two weeks so hNg." I roll my eyes and stand up.

Jisung stands up and grabs my hand, pulling me against him for a kiss. I smile and kiss back. 

Lea secretly takes a photo and giggles. Jisung pulls away. "Message us when you get home, please.." he whispers.

I nod and give him a final hug before Lea and I say our goodbyes. We leave the dorm and begin walking back to the house. "Lea I know damn well you took a picture."

"But it was a good one!" She shows it to me.

"Send that one to me, pleAsE"

"Already planning on it."

We reach the house and walk inside. "We're back." I announce.

"Finally! Took you long enough." My cousin Junmi says. "Why so loooooooooonggggg"

"Because friendship that's why" I roll my eyes.

Lea and I see what food my aunt made and grab a plate. Even though we did have snacks with the guys, we were quite hungry.

"How'd your guys date go?" My mom asks, making my face turn red.

"Date? You told me it was a hangout!" Junmi complains.

"The HANGOUT went GREAT!" Lea emphasizes hangout and great.

"That's good, I knew you've been wanting to see them for so lo-" My mom begins but I cut her off.

"THESE NOODLES ARE SO GOOOOOOOD!" I yell.

"Y/n don't interrupt your mother." Nora says.

"Who are these peOpLe? I thought you were only hanging out with one person???" Junmi was curious.

"Oh just a group of Snapchat friends. Really nice.." I try to make up an excuse.

Lea pulls out her phone. "Hey ma, wanna see the photo I got?"

Mom walks over. "Awww! My baby finally has a boyfriend!" My face turns a dark red and I choke on noodles.

"Let me see let me see!" Junmi tried looking over their shoulders. "Who is y/n dating?!"

"'Minji'" Lea makes an excuse.

"I thought his name was Ji-"

"his nAME IS MINJI" I continue choking until someone finally decides to help me out.

I glare at my mom. "Mom nO" I shake my head and mouth 'don't say ANYTHING about stray kids' she nods.

"Minji's a cute guy." My mom says. Lea puts her phone down and finishes her food.

"I wanna meet Minji!!" Junmi announces. "Does he know Stray Kids?"

I nearly choke again but sip water. "nO" I lie.

Lea and I finish eating and set our dishes in the sink. We head upstairs to our room and get out our phones.