1: landing

This is my first EVER fanfic so please keep me motivated guys!!! It's probably not going to be that good so don't get your hopes up;)

(Cammie pov)

I looked up to see  zach exit and run towards me. Before i knew it, my legs had gone on autopilot and had started sprinting toward him. The wind from the helicopter held me back but i pushed against it. My jacket was flying out behind me, impersonating supermans cape. I knew i must look like an idiot but that didn't stop me.

He was closer now, only about 48.7 meters away. I could make out his face and oh my god he was smiling. Not smirking, but actually full on smiling. It had only been a month since i last saw him but i say a month - it felt like eternity. We haven't been seperated for more than a couple of days for the past 4 years, ever since we graduated. The CIA always put us on the same mission, knowing that we come as a pair. Last month we were tracking down a rogue assassin who had hijacked a plane to Tokyo. I was tracking him down and Zack was tailing him.

Not slowing down in time, I almost ran past zach but he caught me just in time and lifted me off my feet. Without warning he pressed his lips against mine and we tried to kiss but both of us were too out of breath. Instead we were breathing harsh against each other and probably looked like lunatics if anyone was watching us from a distance.

I started laughing, still out of breath. Soon I was down on the floor in uncontrollable hysterics. Zach was standing by my head smirking at me. Well the smile couldn't last forever but still.

He looked hot wearing a black muscle tee that purposefully showed off his abs and blue jeans with a leather jacket wrapped round his waist. He must have noticed me looking because his smirk became bigger.    

" what's the matter Gallagher girl? Can't get enough of me huh."   

In response I bit my lip and wrapped my hands around one of his legs, pulling him down and getting myself up but he must have sensed it coming as he grabbed me around my waist and pulled me under him and before I could lash out, he had pinned my hands by my sides.

Slowly he started kissing me and our kiss escalated without warning. Soon we had to break up for air. He started kissing me again but instead I kept my mouth shut and stared at his eyes. Those dark green eyes that never give away feelings until you learn how to see past them.
"What's up cam" he questioned
I had forgot that he was still tying to kiss me. Damn those eyes! " nah it's just,"
"Just what..."
"We're lying in the middle of an active runway making out"
"Ah good point.." as if breaking out of a trance he looked around us then turned back to me. Still, he made no move to get up.

All of a sudden he held me tighter and started rolling to The side of the runway. I tried not to scream but when your boyfriend starts rolling you what seems like 90mph DOWNHILL- it's kinda hard not to.

At last we reached the patch of grass and I rolled a couple of meters away from him. And just in time too. I heard the noise of a helicopter landing

Ill try and update at least once a week if not more so pls keep on the look out and thx u guys for reading.

PS: there are probs going to be a lot of chapters to this

Disclaimer: all character belong to Ally Carter