4 morning

(Zach pov)
I woke up to find cam at the edge of the bed, about to fall off. I pulled her over to me and gently ran my fingers through her long thick hair. She hadn't cut her hair in a few years apart from a trim now and then. It had grown to reach her lower back.

I looked over her shoulders at the alarm clock. 5:00 as usual. I never wake up a minute too late or a minute too early.

Grunting, I pushed myself out of bed and grabbed whatever shirt was easiest to get to which was a plain white full sleeve. I made my way to the kitchen and started preparing pancake batter before cam gets up.

Cams not as bad a cook as her mum but I'd rather not have the aftertaste of burnt toast in my mouth.

I was due to propose to cam in 3 days time. I bought the ring a couple of weeks ago using Maceys finger as a measurement. It was a simple titanium ring with an oval diamond embedded in the middle and smaller round sapphires winding round the ring.

I have to admit I'm scared. I never thought proposing to a girl could ever be on my list of things to be scared of. I was sure cam would say yes and i wanted the set up to be perfect.

The sound of someone walking to the kitchen suddenly disturbed me from my thoughts and I almost let the pancake I was flipping, fly over the edge of the pan.

I'll get another one out today or tomorrow though probably today as I'm free. I feel like my writing is rly slow paced so ima try writing a bit faster so we'll see how that goes;)