3 Grant

(Cams pov)

I looked up at zach to see him deep in thought and decide to leave him alone . The helicopter had landed a couple of minutes ago so I took his hand and started walking towards it. The side door opened and grant hopped out of it. Him and Zach had grown close over the past few years.

Zach ran up to him and they gave each other a bear hug, slapping each other on the back. I still found it hard to believe that Zach had other close friends. He never usually mentions anyone he knows. He's annoying that way.

By the time i had reached them they were both leaning against the helicopter deep in discussion.

"Hope you're not talking about me." i said. They exchanged curious glances between them and i had a feeling they were both hiding something from me but if they were, they didn't show it.

"We were just discussing about seeing Bex tomorrow and the awards party day after tomorrow." Grant replied. I still had the feeling they weren't sharing everything.

"So was this a last minute plan you and Bex made to come here?" i asked

"Nah we were planning for quite some time to come back and spend a while with you guys and now seemed like the perfect opportunity, didn't it Zach?" he said while looking intently at Zach.

"Uh, yeah. Love seeing you guys." Zach replied while examining the dirt on his shoes. Even though his shoes were always immaculate and the pair of trainers he was wearing today was bought a couple of hours ago.

"Right." i said

For about a minute we all said nothing, staring a Zach's shoes. The atmosphere had suddenly tensed up which was weird as me and Zach never have awkward moments. But this was an awkward moment.

The sound of the helicopters suddenly starting up again broke the moment of silence. In perfect timing, Zach and Grant helped each other close the door and said Grant shot a quick word of thank you to the pilot. Together we ran to the other edge of the runway and watched the helicopter take flight.

We dropped Grant off at a nearby hotel and made our way to our flat which was only a 10 mins drive from CIA HQ.

I'll probably update more than once a week but it mostly depends on how busy school is. I'll never go more than a week without updating tho. Thx guys for reading!!