2

(Zach pov)
I could hear the sound of the helicopter approaching. I looked over at cam who was still  lying on the floor to see if she could hear it too. She gave the slightest nod that would be unnoticeable to anyone not trained as an assassin. Or spy.

I motioned for her to get up which she quickly did before swiftly appearing at my side. By habit, I wrapped one arm around her waist and stood slightly in front of her even though we both knew there was no harm. But I still made a promise to myself to protect her even if it means the end of me.

" that Grant huh?"

Her voice caught me off guard but luckily she didn't notice. "Yeah that's him" I answered

"Oh. I thought he was going back to London to see bex" she said

"Did nobody tell you?" I teased "bex is here" I watched her eyes brighten and her mouth form a silent O.
"As in here- here ?" She asked

"Unfortunately,no. But she'll be in CIA HQ tommorrow." I said

The wind was blowing violently and cams hair lashed out at her face. The helicopter was meters from the ground. Grant was deployed from MI6 to help me and cam out. He was meant to be returning to London but him and I planned a little detour. Him I and just about everyone else I knew except cam.

There was no need for me to worry about Cam knowing I was hiding something from her because if there's one thing I know, it's that assassins and spy's are VERY good at keeping secrets. And the secret I was planning HAD to be kept a secret.

Sorry this is a bit of a short chapter. I'll write another one in cams POV cuz I think that's easier for the next part.