4 • well this is awkward

"wHy yOu sO oBseSsed wiTh mE-"

And it was when his ears and eyes couldn't take it anymore. Renjun leapt off the bed and grabbed his younger sister, Yuna's phone which was currently filming a video, and yeeted it across the bedroom.

"Nobody's obsessed with you, Yun! And if you're going to continue, please, I beg you do it in your own room."

Yuma huffed and folded her arms.

"Your bedroom has way better lighting than mine, and people would like my videos more by seeing my hot brother in the back, you know?" she sighed, collecting her abandoned phone. Renjun rolled his eyes eyes and pressed a kiss to her forehead, exhaling.

"Yes my dear sister, but my ears are being tortured right now. Besides, didn't mum ask you to go invite the new neighbours to our house? Go do that," he responded, patting her small frame as he pushed her towards the large white door. Her eyes lit up at the sentence, however.

"Oh my god yes! Apparently there's a really hot girl as well who moved in, and I don't care anymore bro, but she's mine so don't you think about fucking her got it?" She raised an eyebrow, prodding her brother in the chest, who raised his arms in surrender as he backed away, grinning cheekily.

"Yuna's got a crush," He sang playfully, in hope to annoy his sister. Instead, he got the opposite, "Damn right I do," she snorted, slamming the door on her way out. Renjun rolled his eyes whilst returning to his bed, plopping down on it with an 'oof'. Rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, the chinese pulled his phone out from his back pocket, switching it on as he scrolled through his instagram, watching people's stories, bored.

"Who is nana?" He muttered to himself as he saw a new name pop up. His fingers absentmindedly pressed his name, and scrolled through his story, which consisted of a home that Renjun thought he'd seen before, but shrugged it off as he went to the person's profile.

"Oh you are nana?" He asked himself again, feeling confused. Since when did he have his instagram?

"iNjuUuUuUuUuUnnnNnN gE!"

Renjun inhales a deep breath at the sound of his annoying sister's voice again, as he irritatedlt switched his phone off and threw it to the other side of his bed, sliding off slowly.

"What Yuna?! I asked you to go get the neighbours!" He yelled back, unbuttoning his white button down shirt as it was heating up in his bedroom, his black jeans themselves were very tight around Renjun's long legs and fit him too well.

"They're here! Come down already," she replied, and Renjun sighed, dusting down his now open shirt, which was revealing his built torso as he walked out of his bedroom, and made his way downstairs.

"Holy shit."

Renjun raised an eyebrow as he reached the bottom of the stairs and looked up, brushing his tousled hair backwards whilst he locked eyes with someone quite familiar.

"Renjun?"
"Jaehyun?"

The two boys asked together, but the other puffed his cheeks irritatedly.

"It's Jaemin," he frowned, but he couldn't find himself to rip his eyes away from the boy infront of him. Those abs are more defined than a bar of chocolate, and maybe, just maybe he could taste them-

"Like what you see huh?" Renjun smirked, walking towards the boy seductively and in his peripheral vision, he saw his younger sister roll her eyes and grab the other girl to take her to the living room.

Jaemin now, was living his best life as the boy looked slightly up at him because of his height, and whispered next to his ear.

"Wanna come to my room?"

The blonde shivered at his breath, but he snapped back to reality after remembering who this guy actually was, the school fuckboy.

"N-no thanks," Jaemin sighed, pushing Renjun away. "I don't fuck with fuckboys."

Renjun put on a small smile and poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, stepping backwards and putting a foot back to balance himself. "Right."

The chinese turned on his heel slowly and buttoned his shirt back up whilst walking through the door that his sister and his friend went through, looking up casually as he brushed a hand through his hair. Jaemin followed suit, confused to the sudden change of atmosphere. Shrugging it off, the korean simply followed Renjun to the dining room, and saw their parents chatting.

"Oh you are nana?" Renjun's mum, Yena asked as Jaemin's mother, Solaughed.

"Yes he's my little nana," the younger's mum replied, smiling as she ruffled the tall boy's hair. Yena laughed and brought her son in for a squish and Renjun pouted as he pecked his mother's cheek and grinned.

"And he's my little injun," she replied, going on the tops of her toes to squish his cheeks. Jaemin watched the interaction, and couldn't help but smile himself. Even if he was a fuckboy, he definitely loved his mother and the korean admired that.

"Why don't you two boys go up to your room, Renjun?" Yena asked, patting her son's back. The chinese sighed and nodded for the sake of his mum, and walked off to where he was a few minutes ago, his eyes moving, signalling for JAemin to follow. In silence, the two headed upstairs to the smaller boy's room.

"So, you wanna do anything in particular?" Renjun asked, plopping himself down on the bed and gestured the boy to sit beside him, in which he hesitantly obliged.

The shirt that Renjun had previously covered up was pretty much useless; his abs were visible from the inside, and his collarbone was entirely exposed, the shadow of his jawline mocking it. Somehow, the younger could manage to pull his eyes away, and slowly, they kept trailing down until-

"I thought you don't fuck with fuckboys, Jaehyun," Renjun asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I- My name is Jaemin!" he yelled, cheeks heating up.

"Jaehyun sounds better to me," he shrugged, eyes wandering to the window. Jaemin sighed and propped himself up on his arms, tired. The other boy, however kept his gaze on his phone as he grinned.

"What happened?" Jaemin asked.

"Just a specific somebody," the smaller replied and Jaemin could feel himself feeling weird.

"Who?" he asked, curiously.

Renjun rolled his eyes.

"None of your business, mr fuck with nobody."

And that's how the evening continued.

•••••••••

i'm
sorry.

this chapter sucks ik but i have like tons of homework given to me and assignments are literally never ending so i apologise, updates will be slower but i think once every alternate/ two days idk because i also have a gymnastics competition coming up so that's great, anyways ty and ily 🖤🖤