10 • boy i wanna know

"Hello nana."

There it was again. That heart pounding inside of him for no reason.

Jaemin opened the door wider, letting Renjun in who grinned, eyes disappearing in his beautiful skin.

"Are you-"

"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!"

Jaemin cringed and covered his face with his hands, trying to hide from the awkwardness. Renjun, on the other hand, laughed and slipped his hand in the korean's, walking to the sound.

Jaemin felt his hand come in contact with something extremely soft, so he uncovered his face with his other hand and looked over to find Renjun's teeth out in his smile, making him feel happy as well.

"I love pokemon!" The chinese yelled, taking his hand out of Jaemin's then wrapping his arms around the other and pulling him to the sofa.

"Uh- Renjun why are you here?" the korean asked, not complaining however. A moment passed, and he felt the chinese smile against his neck.

Fuck. It made him all hot and fuzzy inside and out.

"I felt lonely."

It was a short answer, yet it made Jaemin blush unconsciously yet again. Before he could reply, Renjun swung his leg over Jaemin's caging him in a comfortable hug as Ash kept yelling stuff to Pikachu, who yelled back or something.

"What about Jeno?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"Why didn't you go to Jeno's instead?"

Jaemin glanced to his side, where Renjun was clinging to him. After the question escaped Jaemin's lips, he saw the chinese exhale, detach himself from the korean and stand up, biting the inside of his cheek.

"If you didn't want me here, you could've just said so, you know."

Jaemin heard the disappointment in his voice, and needless to say, was surprised by it. Renjun rarely disclosed any hint of emotion other than bubbly personalities or happiness. Meanwhile, the latter took his cue to leave, and began heading to the door, pulling his sleeves down which exposed more of his collarbone and chest.

"Wait!"

Jaemin grabbed Renjun's hand, pulling it back, causing him to fall, dragging the younger with him. The two fell, Jaemin straddling Renjun to break his fall. The chinese, however, fell with a loud thud.

"Ouch," He hissed, as his spine came in contact with the hardwood floor.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry- I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to make you fall- God Jun I'm sorry," Jaemin repeated, feeling horrible for the boy underneath him. Absentmindedly, he leant down and slid his hands behind Renjun's back, pulling it him upwards making Jaemin sit in the older's lap as he rubbed his back.

Renjun laughed. "It's okay, I'm fine, thank you," he grinned, snaking one arm around the younger's waist to prevent him falling off his lap, and put the other hand on his shoulder.

It was then when Jaemin noticed their positions. Their chests were touching, arms enveloping one another, and the korean's legs wrapped around the older's waist tightly.

"I-"

"Anyways, I should get going," Renjun continued, the smile on his face long gone as it was replaced with a hard stare.

"No! I mean, you can stay over tonight if you want because we have school tomorrow and.. uh yeah," Jaemin rambled, gripping Renjun impossibly tighter.

The chinese smiled, putting his chin on the younger's shoulder, embracing him with a hug.

•••••

"Dude, he's hot as fuck."

"I wouldn't mind taking him home,"

"Nah, I'll take him first."

Jisung was raging. Chenle was oblivious.

There were a group of young horny teenagers standing not so far from the two also young horny teenagers, who kept checking Chenle out from the middle of the park.

The poor boy was just eating his mint chocolate chip ice cream on a bench. ):

Jisung, on the other hand tried to give the group a death glare, but as their eyes were on the hot blonde near them, they couldn't see the anger in the purple-haired boy's eyes.

"I'm gonna ask for his number," a dark haired boy whispered, blushing as he walked towards Chenle. It was also when Jisung snapped fully.

"You fucking asses! Get your filthy eyes off my boyfriend or I'll rip them out if you spare him a glance once more, understand?"

Jisung swung his leg around, straddling the chinese as he snaked his arms around the latter's neck, crashing his desperate lips to the older's on full display for the group. A few gasps were heard from behind and some retreating footsteps with a 'Sorry dude' and some curses muttered under their breaths.

The younger, on the other hand continued his work, pulling Chenle impossibly closer whilst weaving his hands into the blonde's hair, attacking his neck quickly.

"Boyfriend, huh?" Chenle breathed out, pushing the korean away slightly, causing a pout to form on his face. Jisung blushed, his forehead touching the other's as he poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

"Well, I mean," he began.

"Jisung."

The korean looked at him, admiring the beauty he was sitting on.

"Be my boyfriend."

"I-" he broke off, shocked at the sudden confession.

"I didn't ask, and either way I'm not taking no as an answer."

A smile graced Jisung's face as he leant down to kiss the older's soft lips, his smile remaining as he did so.

"You weren't going to get no as an answer, love."

Chenle felt his heart skip a beat at the answer and nickname given to him.

"Thank you, Ji."

"I should be thanking you, love."

••••

it's 11:30 pm and i have skl tomorrow so gn ily sorry for the shortish chapter i'll try to post soon, also shoutout to my baby btsskzaregods ily 💜💜