epilogue !!

"Yuna give me my child back!"

Yuna, Renjun's sister was currently holding a little girl up in the air, who was actually stark naked apart from the diaper that clutches around her backside.

"It's the circle of life-" Yuna began to sing, pressing a blob of ketchup on the toddler's forehead.

"No, it's the circle of give my child the fuck back!" He retorted, chasing his sister and grabbing the girl, pressing her to his chest and running back off to the living room where his significant others were seated, laughing at the scene.

No, they weren't married yet- although they had recently adopted a child as (no one would ever admit it but they all secretly knew it was true) their days together were getting slightly boring doing the same routine over and over again without fail.

But they wanted fail.

Their daughter was called Lee Sooyoung, a gorgeous young girl who had luscious  brown hair and chocolates eyes with porcelain-like skin. The boys themselves were all roughly in their mid-twenties now as five years or so had passed since.

"Injunnieee!!" The girl giggled, wrapping her small legs and arms as much as she could, squeezing him to death as she smooched him all over the face.

"I love you Injunnie," Sooyoung giggles once more, giving the man one last kiss on his lips before hopping out of his grasp face first onto the sofa. Jaemin smacked his hand on his head looking at the stupidity of his daughter as she attempted to get up but-

"My head is too heavy!" she whined.

They could all tell she was pouting  by her voice and Jeno stifled a laugh as he scooped her up in his arms.
"I guess there's too much knowledge in there huh," he retorted, tickling her as cute, broken squeals flew from her mouth.

"Does that mean I'm smarter than Jaehyunnie?" Sooyoung grinned, her hair whipping around in the direction of where she was facing, towards Jaemin who had a playful glare on his face. Renjun broke into a fit of laughter, and somewhere inbetween he managed to get out an, 'I taught her well'.

Jaemin, in return tackled him down and pinned him to the sofa, hovering over the boy as he leant down to engulf the older's lips with his, a hand trailing back to grip the back of his neck to deepen the embrace.

"Uh oh stinky," Sooyoung squealed as she scrunched up her small nose and proceeded to run off back to Yuna, to retrieve the blue dress she had on previously. Before simba.

Renjun made a sound of protest as he quickly switched the positions of the two and was now above Jaemin, hitching an eyebrow at the boy but Jaemin couldn't tear his eyes off the beautiful swollen lips of the boy, a hint of saliva still visible.

"You two keep forgetting, I'm the top of the relationship yeah?"

Jeno crawled over to his boyfriends, where Renjun was currently straddling Jaemin and pecked them both before lying flat on his back in defeat.

The chinese laughed as he booped the younger's nose and kissed him quickly as he hopped off Jaemin's waist.

dInG doNg

"I'll get-" Jeno began as he got up.

"Dad there's a girl!!"

Renjun raised an eyebrow at this and called back, "Is it Yuna's girlfriend?"

"I don't think Noona likes her because she's getting stinky," Sooyoung audibly pouted.

Jaemin's eyes widened. "Stinky is never good," He logically put together. "I'm gonna go see."

This left Renjun and Jeno staring at one another, both confused out of their wits. There had never been a girl at their doorstep unless it was Yuna or her partner.

A few moments later, a loud slam was heard- the door shutting- and in this case, it was in someone's face.

"Let's go," Jeno rolled his eyes, knowing Jaemin's short temper and stupidity. Renjun hastily nodded, and Jeno ran back into the entrance and opened the door after pushing his lover out of the way despite the protests.

"I-" The girl began.
Another slam.

"I told you," Jaemin sighed, as Jeno did the same action to him.

Renjun exhaled frustratedly, as his boyfriends weren't saying anything- so he took the handle and pulled it open once more.

"Don't! Don't shut it on me I swear I'll just say something and I'll leave!"

If one's eyes could roll to the back of their head, Renjun's would be missing for a while.

"What, Mei," he hissed, leaning against the doorframe. Jeno and Jaemin would be lying if they said seeing Renjun angry didn't go straight south as of how hot he looked at the moment.

"Jun, I just wanted to-"

"Don't call me that."

Mei stomped her plastic heels frustratedly with her extensions practically fuming. "See! Being around.. those or whatever have changed you completely!"

Renjun raised an eyebrow.
"Thank you for the compliment. At least I know I'm not like you."

Yuna stifled a laugh in the back as she held Sooyoung, still oblivious to the change in atmosphere.

"Nobody wants to be like you," she yelled from
indoors just before Renjun slammed the dork once more in her face full of melting makeup.

"Gosh, I didn't think I'd have to see her again, the nerve!" Yuna hissed and the trip couldn't agree more.

"It's fine, it's our past and we can only worry about our future, right?" Jeno whispered with his lovers close by.

"I guess it's my cue to leave then," Yuna pouted, taming Sooyoung out of the room with her.

"I guess you're right Jeno," Jaemin mumbled back, the proximity unbearable between the three of them.

"I love you," Renjun smiled to the both of them, brushing the hair out of Jeno's eyes, to reveal the beautiful puppy eyes held beneath. It would never fail to stun the others how stunning they were, even if they saw them a million times.

"I love you too," Jaemin replied, his eyes sparkling.

It was a sentence that practically held their future in their hands, a simple one that could either make, or break it.

But for now, the second option was far from correct.