7 • make your mind up

thank you @andien and @antivsocialand thank u for 200 reads wtf already ily 💜•••••••

and thank u for 200 reads wtf already ily 💜
•••••••.

Over the past few days, Jeno and Renjun has grown extremely close. The two often had study sessions together, which ended up elsewhere most of the time but they enjoyed each other's presence; Jeno still, however, made sure to keep the latter's secret. Obviously, over this time the crush that the blonde once had developed quite a bit after getting to know who the real Renjun was. To say he was relieved would be an understatement. Renjun also felt the two becoming closer and did nothing to stop it this time. It wasn't serious or anything but he enjoyed the other's presence and wouldn't change it for a thing.

"I can't do it!"

Currently, the blonde and brunette were sat in the library once again with books concealing the large wood of the table as folders were left discarded as well as scrunched sheets. Renjun simply chuckled at the boy's cuteness and leant over the table to squish his cheeks.

"Yes you can!" He imitated a child voice, pumping the air with his fist. Jeno stared in awe at the beautiful creature infront of him that he almost completely fell to the side.

Renjun laughed and shuffled over to Jeno's side and began to explain the quadratic equation he was doing. "But after you get to the simultaneous bit then what do you do?" Jeno asked again, whining.

Renjun is a quite patient person, so he spent his time explaining how you do it for each and every question, leaving Jeno to do the rest.

The blonde pecked Renjun's cheek quickly before he moved back to his seat and continued his work which was suddenly so much easier. In Renjun's opinion, he could sit and watch Jeno whine all day for all he cared. It was a beautiful si-

"Excuse me," a voice came from beside the boys. Jeno hadn't heard anything so Renjun looked up to find a familiar person he'd known.

"Jaemin," the chinese stated, simply acknowledging him. Jaemin smiled at how Renjun remembered his name this time and rubbed his arm slightly.

"Do you mind if I sit here? I kinda only know you here so..." he asked hesitantly, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"N-"

"Injun I'm done!" Jeno exclaimed happily. At this, Renjun smirked.

"All yours. We were leaving anyways, weren't we babe?" Renjun called, winking discreetly.

For a moment, Jeno froze, but after seeing the wink on his best friend's face, he hit back a laugh and hit his lip seductively. "Yeah.. Lets get back home," he replied, gathering his books and tilting his head.

"Have a nice day," Renjun smiled to Jaemin, boeing quickly before linking his hand with Jeno and walking off.
As soon as the two were out of the large room, they collapsed into laughter.

"Babe? Are you serious Jun?" Jeno choked inbetween laughter. Renjun gasped for air as he clutched his stomach.

"You looked like you were trying to eat your lip- what happened?" the chinese continued, not being able to get the horrific sight out of his mind of Jeno trying to bite his lip. Nevertheless, he couldn't stop laughing.

•••••••••••

"How's it going?"

Jaemin was splayed across his bed, Jisung beside him as the two had pointless conversations whilst staring at the ceiling.

"If anything, I should ask you. How's it with Chenle?" The older asked, using all of his effort to push himself and sit properly. Jisung remained in the same, but his monotone voice changing excitedly, his eyes sparkling up.

"Well, we've been together a lot more often nowadays and I definitely feel different around him but I honestly don't know, nana," the younger continued, a smile still evident on his face. Honestly, for Jaemin, the facial expressions said it all on how Jisung felt for the boy and he admired it. A comfortable silence then enclosed the two for a few minutes, their thoughts simply clouding their minds.

For some reason, Jaemin kept drifting back to Renjun's face and their interactions; he genuinely didn't know why but the boy felt as if he hurt him-
What was he thinking. Renjun was a popular, stuck up fuckboy and there'd be no way that the chinese would get hurt on the small comment Jaemin pulled.

"sTop iT!"

The two boys bolted straight up, hearing a loud, frightened scream near them. The older went straight to the window, Jisung following suit, worried. Jaemin unlocked the double window doors to his balcony and peered over it, hearing for more of the voice.

His eyes landed on the opposite balcony, the identical doors to his opened fully, and a warm light shining from indoors. There were two boys in there, in cute fluffy pyjamas, with sleep masks pushing their hair out of their foreheads. One boy was grinning as he attacked another to the bed in tickles, as the other couldn't stop screaming and laughing, trying to push him away but failing miserably.

Jaemin couldn't find himself to look away. The two looked so perfect for eachother that his eyes wouldn't move- until they locked with the other boy's eyes. Renjun's playful facade turned empty as he gently let go of Jeno, and walked to the balcony, shutting the doors harshly and turning around, but not before leaving a lingering gaze on Jaemin.

"Oh, aren't they from our school?"

"Jaemin?"

"Jaemin!"

The older snapped back into reality once his friend smacked his head with a slipper.

"Ouch," Jaemin mumbled, rubbing his head. "What is it?" He asked. Jisung rolled his eyes but smiled anyways.

"You and Renjun huh?" the younger teased, wiggling his eyebrows. Jaemin huffed and crossed his arms.

"I thought you being my friend, would help me to not get close with him."

Jisung shifted his weight on another foot and looked at Jaemin with a curious stare. "Have you spoken to anybody who actually fucked the boy? Because in my three years of being here, I sure haven't and I haven't so much seen any girl or boy get close with him," Jisung continued, making Jaemin pause.

What was Renjun doing?