A little too much

Soo

Soo.. . Yeah, my first oneshot in this book.

Anyway, credit goes to butterflygirl1123! :3

Non despair AU.

_____

He had raised both of his eyebrows, hearing the man before him attempting to stand up. It was a little after midnight, and the two of them were just about to leave.

"Sorry, Byakuya, but you can't have any more. "

"Awww.. W.. Why not? " His voice was just above a whisper, and his words slurred.

Makoto sighed in frustration, rubbing his temples slowly, not believing that Byakuya Togami would get himself drunken in a public party, thrown by Leon Kuwata.

"Well, Naegi, hope you can take him back to your dorms. " A light purple hair said out loud, arms crossed and mouth smiling a tiny bit.

Makoto scratched his cheek slowly, chuckling lightly. He sat across a table from the wasted man, whiskey bottles laying before him.

"Don't worry, Kirigiri, I'll probably make it. The dorms aren't far from this place."

"I still can't believe Oowada, Kuwata, and Celeste managed to convince him to take a bit. And when it was too late.. "

"He already had more than you expected? " Kirigiri finished off, looking around.

Hagakure was sitting on a couch next to a few other people, telling them there fortunes. Fukawa, Oogami, Asahina, Ikusaba, Ishimaru, Yamada, and many others had already left. Hagakure then stood up, leaving with the others. It was just 5 of them left in the party.

"Yeah." He turned his direction towards Byakuya, who had a hand to his face.

"Byakuya, are you alright? " It took a while before he got a reply. Eventually, Byakuya moved his hand from his face and glanced at the short male before him.

"Naegi... " Kirigiri had an amused look on her face.

"Looks like your boyfriend got a little overboard, Naegi. " Makoto's face started heating up.

"L.. Look, we're not.. Boyfriends or anything like that. I'm just glad I didn't drink any. " Kirigiri hummed in response.

"Anyways, I'll be heading out now back to my dorm. See you tomorrow, Naegi. " She declared to him, turning around slowly, and walking out.

Makoto turned his attention towards Byakuya, shaking his head lightly. "I have never seen you this wasted before. Anyways, I think we should probably leave.. "